Question about latest XBOX 360 patch

I haven't played in a few months and when I started Sacred 2 up today I had a patch to download. I have look all over to see what's changed and I can't find anything. So if anyone knows what the new patch involved I'd love to know.

I haven't played in a few months and when I started Sacred 2 up today I had a patch to download. I have look all over to see what's changed and I can't find anything. So if anyone knows what the new patch involved I'd love to know.

Welcome to DarkMatters..!

Given DeepSilver has pretty much ceased all development on Sacred 2, on all fronts - PC and consoles - having a patch pop up at this point is kind of suspicious. A while back, DeepSilver announced they were pouring all of their resources into Sacred 3. If I were you, I'd maybe skip that and ask the Xbox folks what's up with that.

It was most likely an XBOX live patch, not Sacred 2 related. IT just so happened to trigger when you started Sacred 2.

For the Xbox, there was some funkiness going on a couple of months back with the carrier imp disappearing and re-appearing.

My money is on "something do do with that". All $1.05 of it :(

Aren'tcha glad you're not on PS3?

K thanks guys I thought it was strange nothing has changed that I can tell. I was pretty sure there was not going to be anymore patches but then it popped up anyways.

After playing x amount of games the console deletes "older" patches,so when you put a game in you have not played in a while it will redownload the updates.