Logged on as other user?

This is on my new Xoom tablet. I logged out and rebooted the device, since I do not really have a cache to clear. I went back to the wiki, and it showed me as an anonymous user. IIRC, I have never logged in from my Xoom.

I did that and it is now showing my not logged on.

Whew

We don't want any extra copies of Schot running around

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. ... u opted for a xoom intsead of a ipad? Or is it for different functionalities you're using it for? We were looking at them yesterday in shopping store, very nice, and fast.

This is weird because it only seems to happen on my Xoom. I do not know how frequently it happens. I never try to edit the wiki from my Xoom, so I do not normally pay attention to the tiny log-in info at the top of the screen.

I like the idea of the openness of Android. I also have a Droid X phone that for me was revolutionary. Apple makes great products, and the base wifi iPad2 is $100 less than the wifi Xoom. What I do not like is that Apple devices require a Windows (or Mac) PC for some critical functions. I currently have Windows for the sole purpose of running Sacred. If I ever manage to get it running on Linux (which I am going to try again as soon as my activation period resets), I did not want something else tying me to Windows. You can take the device to an official Apple Store for these things, but that is 3 hours (one way) for me. That is not practical. Apple also refuses to support Flash Player, although a lot of sites are now set up to accommodate that.

Other than its periodic impersonation of Schot :biggrin:, I am 100% satisfied with my Xoom and would buy it again.