Assassin's Creed Revelations Cinematic Trailer

Hey there guys, finally getting back into Sacred 2 with the summer coming around and lots of free time popping up. It'll definitely be a mix of PC and Xbox gameplay, as the gaming comp also happens to be the only comp :Just_Cuz_21: Anyways, if you see me in a server or look up my gamertag, I'd be more than happy to play with ya :D Anywaysssss, in the meantime I made a nice little music/video mashup like some of the other videos in my sig. I think it came out alright, let me know what you think! Cheers and happy hunting :drinks:

Bravo Ryan, you still got the touch!. All of the vids you've made have it on the head with choice of music and rasor sharp edits.

Hail to your summer of freedom!

:)

gogo

Hail to your summer of freedom!

Truer words were never spoken gogo :D Thanks for watching the vid, thought perhaps I had carefully snuck it under notice :ninja: The Sacred 2 servers disappoint me :( I miss seeing all the peeps that we used to have playing the game, but I suppose everyone does want a change of pace every once and awhile. I think console servers might actually be more active at this point! :4rofl: