Ok so I bought Gold Edition today. After overwhelming my windows 7 compatibility problems, secuROM madness and physx bullFECAL MATTER! (runnin ATI :P) I wanted to finally make an account and play but ofc then it comes-error 22.

I searched some information out but it all is kinda outdated. Im from Poland so im teoretically on ee.sacred2.net 6850 port, but the game didnt seem to care ;/

Any1 is willing to help?

Btw sry if it has been posted but im a bit outta my mind today ;/

It might help if you posted your hardware specs. Also 32 or 64 bit OS? Have you applied all patches? Followed the activation guide on the wiki? How far do you get before the error?

Im running AMD Phenom X4/ Radeon HD 5780 64 BIT OS (Win 7) , my current game version is 2.65.2 according to game. I can play singlemode without any problems, game is activated etc but when I try to create account for multiplayer I got Error 22- activation key invalid. Windows firewall is disabled and even antivirus was turn off for testing purpose. Editing optionsCustom.txt proved no results so far

Edited by yagulare

ok so I overcome the issue with error 22 but I got a question. As my game version is 2.65 and multiplayer says the latest is 2.43 (lolz) do I have to downgrade my client with 2.43 patch?

ok so I overcome the issue with error 22 but I got a question. As my game version is 2.65 and multiplayer says the latest is 2.43 (lolz) do I have to downgrade my client with 2.43 patch?

Is this the message you see? Because if so then thats fine, I get that running 2.65.2.

post-583-0-48929800-1309133018_thumb.png

srz for double

Fixed :)

• 2 months later...