Google +

Delta!

So early this morning a friend sent me an invite to join Google +. I signed up, and even though I only have like 4 friends in the first 12hours, it is soooooo much better than Facebook, because my family isn't on there, telling me what I can't and must put up, what I should remove and who I should be friends with.

Anyone else using it so far?

Delta!

This is interesting Theuns. I knew that they were giving buttons out to websites (hence, the addition

New +1 Google Button, click it if you like the page!

of it to ours on the top left of FDM...but I didn't know about a new social network :blink: Do we just log into our gmail or something to get into it?

:)

gogo

No, it is not available to just register and start using, someone who already has it must invite you!

it is still in the trial days, and you have to give feedback when they ask you to. but sofar it looks pretty neat! no annoying adds, and no stupid games and apps that keeps your wall and home page cluttered.

post-15332-0-26550600-1310315956_thumb.png

send me your email address if you want an invite Mr gogo!

Delta!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Google + is now the only social network that I use. my Mom and sisters just got to damn annoying about everything I do on FB. I can't delete them as friends because then they fight and freak out, I can't limit the things that they can see, cause then they moan, fight and complain about me "hiding" things, and I couldn't just let them be friends, cause then they tell me who I'm allowed to have as friends, and what I should and should not put on... grrrrrrrr! :(

So I deactivated my account. I just hope they never infiltrate google + or Darkmatters, then it truly will be the end of the world for me!

Delta!