Dragon Mage is overpowered

Hi ,

I m new here just registered.

I have downloaded the Cm patch 1.2 a few weeks ago and it is weird to see the sacred emblem have bunny ears etc and all red text .

And I havent played much before the cm patch but just installed patch after patch after patch and it works so now I m playing a Shadow warrior and my brother has a dragonmage, we r both around level 20 , no cheats on only the cm patch.

Now I ve noticed a huuuuge difference in power.

While I got only my summons and resistance and reflects and raise dead etc all that still doesnt make up for dragonmage's magic spell when the small meteors rain down for like 15-20seconds doing a bazzilion damages and area damage also.he s farming xp on monsters 4-5 lvls higher and collecting them and just using that spell without dieing.

someone can make the dragonmage weaker?

Edit: okay yes I havent really tested he original Cm 1.2patch before I instaled this Llama patch so maybe did this guy made Dm overpowered and anyone help me tell how can I uninstall this patch ?

Edited by sop

First, welcome to the addictive world of Sacred!

Secondly, you sure that's not the Llama's mod you're having? That's only way DM have that kind of ca. Only vanilla ca similar to that is Dragon Strike and that, IMHO, is far from overpowered.

Edited by Stormwing

Hi ,

I m new here just registered.

I have downloaded the Cm patch 1.2 a few weeks ago and it is weird to see the sacred emblem have bunny ears etc and all red text .

And I havent played much before the cm patch but just installed patch after patch after patch and it works so now I m playing a Shadow warrior and my brother has a dragonmage, we r both around level 20 , no cheats on only the cm patch.

Now I ve noticed a huuuuge difference in power.

While I got only my summons and resistance and reflects and raise dead etc all that still doesnt make up for dragonmage's magic spell when the small meteors rain down for like 15-20seconds doing a bazzilion damages and area damage also.he s farming xp on monsters 4-5 lvls higher and collecting them and just using that spell without dieing.

someone can make the dragonmage weaker?

High elf is still better than him IMHO.

if the meteor rain you're talking about is Dragon strike, well it's not so good because it's unreliable in caves and in places where there are cliffs

That's Llama's alright, not with original CM-patch. Other than the dragon transformation, AFAIK it doesn't change anything else. Armageddon and others are in the additional patch to CM. Tried 'em but didn't like 'em too much, so I'm going with "vanilla" CM, so to speak.

Just deactivate the mod.

Dragon Mage isn't over powered though.

Storm wing, Dragon Strike isn't overpowered imo. It's for taking out mobs, but it gets stuck often in obstacles which is a nightmare. It's pointless for taking out single normal enemies. Plus, Dragon Magic lacks a single damaging target spell, so Dragon Strikes makes up for this with it;s power WHEN it does actually hit.

• Like! 1