Closed Campaign crashes on specific character

I have a specific character that I cannot get into a Closed Net Campaign game. She makes it into the Lobby and I can try an existing game or creating a new one. It gives me the Please Wait message, which sits there for a while. Then horizontal lines start running up and down the screen, next it goes black and finally I am staring at a Window's desktop. If I restart Sacred, it will not let me log in, because it says I am already logged in. Other characters work fine in Campaign and I have this character in Free World right now.

Is there anything I can do to save her?

Ouch.

Normally the black horizontal lines you just have to wait it out, but I guess not in this situation.

Mind I ask what level she is?

And not any method I know of =/.

You're trying to get it into Single Players Closed Net?

IIRC, I have seen the lines before and the game still started normally. She is an MP Closed Net level 56 Seraphim.

The last thing I remember doing in Campaign was the Cursed Forest chain. I did one Free World session in the Bengaresh Desert since, but I think that was all.

Can you not load it directly from 'Single player'?

Closed Net characters are stored on the Deep Silver EU servers, so I do not have the character on my PC. There is an option to export the character and then I could try her in a LAN game.

At level 60, I should be able to start a new Campaign on gold difficulty. I will probably try that and see what happens.

Single player is an offline game.

LAN is a multi player game on a local network.

Open Net is an online multi player game.

Closed Net is like Open Net except your characters are stored on the Deep Silver servers. This keeps everyone honest.

Ohh I see!

That looks extremely inviting for me.

Can I use a single player character in on line?

AFAIK, you can in Open Net, with one restriction. SP characters played in MP cannot save quest progress (ie it acts like Free World). That same restriction also applies to MP characters played in SP.

I remembered something about an Abishai bug. I went looking and found this: http://forum.sacred2.com/showpost.php?p=636692&postcount=251

That sucks. I had one toon that could get into games but would crash the server most of the time when I tried to use his Combat Arts in various regions of the map...made completing the campaign impossible...