What class is the most powerful, is BFG good?

Hey guys,well I wanted to ask u guys some questions,im new to sacred 2(ps3) I am a seraphim (or however u spell that) level 32,I use the BeefGee thing..Is it good?Or is dual wielding some awesome swords:)Wat class is the most powerful:)Where should I level up at level 32:)Who sells good seraphim wings:) Thanks guys,I will greatly appreciate you help. (sorry for mi bad english,im not english) Bye! :bye:

Hey guys,well I wanted to ask u guys some questions,im new to sacred 2(ps3) I am a seraphim (or however u spell that) level 32,I use the BeefGee thing..Is it good?Or is dual wielding some awesome swords:)Wat class is the most powerful:)Where should I level up at level 32:)Who sells good seraphim wings:) Thanks guys,I will greatly appreciate you help. (sorry for mi bad english,im not english) Bye! :bye:

Welcome to the boards, Mr. Nex!

Your english seems quite good, no worries!

BFG is awesome! Same with Dual Wielding! BUt you should pick one or the other to base your build around.

:oooo:

On a more serious note, all the characters have similar power-levels... just different methods to achieve that power ;)

All the merchants offer the "same" goods - but with a twist. "Proper" merchants will sell weapons, armour, relics and jewellery (rings and amulets). Blacksmiths will have armour and damage converters for sale, in addition to the smithing. Runemasters will only have jewellery for sale, but can also convert runes for you as well. Horse vendors will only sell you a horse-mount... but you can sell your goods to any one of these NPC's, if you need to unload your backpack.

Wings are "armour" so shopping at merchants and smiths will get you the feathery goodness you're missing.

Happy Hunting!

All of the classes are good. I would suggest having a shot at all of them and seeing which one you enjoyed most of them all.

As to buying the wings, any trader should sell them, but it would it would be easiest to buy it with a seraphim.

Oh, you're welcome!

Sorry the question marks came out as smileys for some reason...

Thank you very much! You seem very nice :))

Er... did you mean that as a question, seeing as how your smileys mean question marks....

:3lmao:

/end joke

• 1 month later...

All the merchants offer the "same" goods - but with a twist. "Proper" merchants will sell weapons, armour, relics and jewellery (rings and amulets). Blacksmiths will have armour and damage converters for sale, in addition to the smithing. Runemasters will only have jewellery for sale, but can also convert runes for you as well. Horse vendors will only sell you a horse-mount... but you can sell your goods to any one of these NPC's, if you need to unload your backpack.

Wings are "armour" so shopping at merchants and smiths will get you the feathery goodness you're missing.

Happy Hunting!

Whats the difference between selling your items ot the vendor, or trashing the items (their is another word for trashing) don't you get the same money back in return? Whats the benefit in holding it till you get to a merchant?

AFAIK, scrapping items give less gold.

WHAT! wait.... whats that feeling in my stomach..... OMG.... I think I died a little bit on the inside..

To elaborate on Lujate's answer: I believe the amount is actually 2/3s of the value at the vendor.