Duel Wield /Enhanced Perception Seraphim build

Hi everyone, I'm a new to the game, but I've been reading.

I'm using the January Shopper build as a base, because it's very open and is very promising, but I've been tweaking it a bit to fit me more.. (I already have a shopper, I just wanted a DW/EP seraphim)

1) Enhanced Perception

2) Swords

3) Tactics Lore

4) Dual Wield

5) Exalted Warrior Focus

6) Armor Lore

7) Constitution

8) Combat Discipline

9) Toughness

10) ? (Thinking Speed Lore)

Does that look solid so far?

Thanks! (Also sorry if this is the wrong area, I couldn't find a build help section for the consoles)

[EDIT]

Did some minor tweaking after a lot of thinking, and this is the revised build. I'm going to be relying heavily on pure melee and won't be using many Combat Arts.. maybe Pelting Strikes and Soul Hammer some, but it's mostly going to be raw melee

You will do just fine, the skills look good for a single-aspect toon.

Combat Discipline is quite sub-par for melee toons, so that could be dropped.

Speed Lore is just plain useless for a Seraphim (in my opinion) so I'd steer clear of that one.

But the other 8 can carry you, so pick whatever you want for the other 2... basically the're "free picks" :)

You will do just fine, the skills look good for a single-aspect toon.

Combat Discipline is quite sub-par for melee toons, so that could be dropped.

Speed Lore is just plain useless for a Seraphim (in my opinion) so I'd steer clear of that one.

But the other 8 can carry you, so pick whatever you want for the other 2... basically the're "free picks" :)

Thank you, I'll probably drop combat Discipline and Speed lore then, and fit something else in there.. I had 2 slots so I was just shoving whatever looked good in there XD

Why Combat Discipline for a non-CA build?

I was honestly just trying to fill slots >.<

• 2 weeks later...

could get celestial magic focus (think that's it), for the healing ca, and/or technology focus for shielding (forgot the name). know you said you wouldn't be using CAs much, but having a shield buff and emergency invinco-heal sounds like it could be quite useful.

• 1 month later...

This is almost identical to my current build, I just beat niob at level 110. I use two sets of weapons so I can have all damage types ready. Im all pelting strikes, with about 70 in battle stance/pelting strikes on my armor. With a little bit of regen per hit and the 100% physical damage mitigation from the forged EW runes/toughness, I'm pretty much unstoppable. Of course my level 140 Holy Protection with the 550armor Atamarks Star really, really helps. Make sure you mod battle stance with the reflect close combat and Pelting with Double hit/lower armor/lower def. Also 70%+ Opponent level for Deathblow on your gear.

Speed lore can be switched out for Damage lore, Combat Discipline for Spell Resistance.

Edit: (Roughly)

1) Enhanced Perception(75)

2) Swords(75)

3) Tactics Lore(75)

4) Dual Wield(200)

5) Exalted Warrior Focus(200)

6) Armor Lore(200)

7) Constitution(1)

8) Damage Lore(1)

9) Toughness(100)

10) Spell Resist(1)

Edited by ZardoZsays