Ice & Blood Installation on US version of game

Hi Brennan

I looked up Error 22 for this game and got a topic running at the Sacred International Forum regarding others who got this error, apparently having to do with the game version:

http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=47687

Which version of game are you using?

:)

gogo

I'm running version 2.43.00

I'm having problems with the site u refered me to. It wont accept my email address. says its banned

I'm still getting error 22! The links I was given was'nt helpful. I tried emailing Deepsilver but havent gotten a reply. This should not be this hard to fix!

Hi Brennan

I've merged your topic with your old one. I can understand you're frustrated, but everyone here is community members like you, we're all volunteers.

Please don't open duplicate topics, hope you're able to find an answer.

gogo

I'm still getting error 22! The links I was given was'nt helpful. I tried emailing Deepsilver but havent gotten a reply. This should not be this hard to fix!

Hi Brennan

I've merged your topic with your old one. I can understand you're frustrated, but everyone here is community members like you, we're all volunteers.

Please don't open duplicate topics, hope you're able to find an answer.

gogo

Version 2.43.00 Pentium D 2.80 Ghz, 1tb hard drive, 2GB RAM, Windows XP, I tried Deepsilver.com & Sacred2.net. No joy.

Edited by Brennan321

Hi Brennan

I'm sorry, but as you indicated here in this thread:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19376-how-do-I-fix-error-22/page__view__findpost__p__6935071

You have American version of game.

Ice and Blood is only compatible with EU version of game, not American

If you get Sacred 2 Gold, you'll get both a new EU key plus Ice and Blood

gogo

p.s. both topics merged

The amount for this download is in British currency. How much is it in US $?

At this instant, here is what Google has for the exchange rate:

1 British pound sterling = 1.5967 US dollars

When I bought it back in March, I think was about $40-45 US, including the currency conversion that PayPal charged.

The amount for this download is in British currency. How much is it in US $?

At this instant, here is what Google has for the exchange rate:

1 British pound sterling = 1.5967 US dollars

When I bought it back in March, I think was about $40-45 US, including the currency conversion that PayPal charged.

OK but it also says it not available for my region. how can I get around that?

Where are you downloading this from? If you're downloading Sacred 2 Gold from our links at the top of the forum, make sure that you go to this link here:

http://www.dlgamer.co.uk/buy_and_download-sacred_2_gold-download-p-8287.html?affil=4725582785

Make sure that the currency indicator/selector at the top right is in English GBP

Our link will allow purchase from all parts of North America, courtesy of DLGamer

gogo