Suggestion for badly needed fix

Hey there, great patch!

I have a suggestion for a fix that I think is badly needed.

Pet collision seems to be borked. At least with the Dragon mage's little dragon guy that follows him around (familiar?). The little Barsteward tends to get in front of me or in a tight spot and I cant get by him until he decides to meander on elsewhere, very annoying, pathing in open areas dosnt seem to take him into account either, but thats not as big of a deal as in tight spots. Not sure if other pets do this as I dont have any yet, but its very aggravating and hope you will consider using you amazing skills to fix this ;).

Regards.

• 1 month later...

Difficult.

I think this relates on the hireling-behaviour. If we change this it will effect the whole game. I tried to fix the hirelings not to commit suicide that often this way, but I decided to create two new behaviours for hirelings and changed the references that are used in the quests. Changing these base behaviours is not a good idea.

I can only change the references for quest-related hirelings, but not for summoned ones. So this is a dead end by now.

CU Marcus

Maybe it is possible to erase the collision info for the little dragon or set the walkthrough flag on his itemtype to make him insubstantial as mist to the hero.

Will try that.