Allow auto saving every 3,5,10,15 minutes?

Scaro

Howdy everyone I was wondering if there is such of mod for this or if is even possible to make such of thing reason I ask for this mod or request it's because my game crashes a lot I have read and look at the possible solutions for Windows 7/Vista users but my game stills crashes more than any other people , let's say every 20ish or so minutes?

I wish I had the brain to make mods so I could make this myself but I have no clue or knowledge on any type of modding :(.

Like I say I don't know if this is possible , I know there is a mod for Fallout 3 and New Vegas called "CASM" which allows auto saving every 3,5,10,15 minutes depending on how you set it up,this mod was make due to the game constantly crashes but anyways, there is my post I hope I can hear from some one if this is possible or not

Thanks in advance!

There was a german thread:

http://www.frankrentmeister.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=83

Seems Sacred2 catches keypresses directly, bypassing system routines. So there is not much room to send F7 (save hotkey) with a routine in certain intervals. XiDragon did a tool which backupped savefiles in certain intervals while the game was running. But as far as I know, you had to press F7 yourself. Latest versionalso allowed settings of camera, monster density, monster respawn, ...

Search for xidragon, sacred tool, clubs4gamers, ... Seems the tool homepage is down and I don't know if there is a mirror for the tool somewhere.

There was a german thread:

http://www.frankrentmeister.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=83

Seems Sacred2 catches keypresses directly, bypassing system routines. So there is not much room to send F7 (save hotkey) with a routine in certain intervals. XiDragon did a tool which backupped savefiles in certain intervals while the game was running. But as far as I know, you had to press F7 yourself. Latest versionalso allowed settings of camera, monster density, monster respawn, ...

Search for xidragon, sacred tool, clubs4gamers, ... Seems the tool homepage is down and I don't know if there is a mirror for the tool somewhere.

Thanks a lot for the reply and fixing the tittle of this post.

Well I guess I just gotta remember to keep pressing f7 every 15 minutes or so :(

I use the tool that Chatius referred to, and he is right that it does not auto-save.

I know that some people go so far as to set a timer and save every time it goes off. When I was playing a DM, I hit F7 after every mob because the game crashed so frequently. I quit the DM and that problem went away, but your issue might not be so simple.