Achieved Survival Bonus 100% on PS3

Just wanted to let everyone know that on the ps3 version, I was able to achieve 100% survival Bonus. It took me approximately 300 hours of active combat time to achieve this. Interestingly enough, I got to 98.9% and then it took another 30 hours or so to get that next .1%. However, from there it did not go to 99% but straight to 100%. Not sure why it did this, but it did and I am happy I don't need another 150 hours to get to 100%.

Not sure if anyone else has already been able to achieve this, but thought I'd share. Hope I posted in the right section.

Very nicely done, Zaraki! I do not recall anyone getting that on console, so congratulations are in order! Have one on me! (Ginger beer if you're underage where you live ;):pitcher:

NOW, you can start farming for those 4-star legendaries :viking:

HRM... interestingly enough, I guess that means you only have to leave your console on for 12.5 days continiously to get this acheivement. Hopefully a little one or the pet doesn't knock the power cord out of the wall at the 12-day mark :sweating:

Haha, yea. Thanks, I think I will have one, and not Ginger!

One reason I was pointing this out was that the formula in the wiki might be incorrect when it comes to the Console version. It says to get to 99% it takes 712860 seconds, which I think is 198 hours. That doesn't quite compare with what it took me to get to 100%. And like I said, it skipped from 98.9 to 100%, nothing in between.

Thanks everyone, appreciate it. I can't tell whether it's good or bad yet, lol. On the one hand, it seems like my stats gain has increased, which is helping me out in terms of dmg/defense/etc. On the other hand, all the mobs feel stronger, so I don't know if the increased attribute gain is really that helpful. Maybe over a period of time it will actually have an effect and at higher levels will be helpful. And I guess it will add to my chance of finding better items as I start to put more points into enhanced perception and gear for that purpose. So I guess we shall see the real benefits later.