Graduating to the next level of difficulty... Why?

I finished silver, now in Gold, and doing quest around the Sloeford area, I'm not seing a difference, I'm level 48 so mobs right now are like level 55 or so, but it isn't much more difficult this time around than it was when I first came through on Silver on Level 10. I mean as of right now on my sweet Dryad, this game is insanely easy, nothing hardly ever hurts me, no matter how large the pack is. It seems like the mobs you fight scale depending on your level.

So my question is, what is the benefit of Going to Gold>Plat>Niob:) As of right now it doesn't seem at all more difficult, is it just for a chance of better gear drop, or what?

I finished silver, now in Gold, and doing quest around the Sloeford area, I'm not seing a difference, I'm level 48 so mobs right now are like level 55 or so, but it isn't much more difficult this time around than it was when I first came through on Silver on Level 10. I mean as of right now on my sweet Dryad, this game is insanely easy, nothing hardly ever hurts me, no matter how large the pack is. It seems like the mobs you fight scale depending on your level.

So my question is, what is the benefit of Going to Gold>Plat>Niob:) As of right now it doesn't seem at all more difficult, is it just for a chance of better gear drop, or what?

Once you get out of the low level areas things pick up, Each difficulty gives better modifiers on equipment and ramps up the enemy levels. If youre playing a maxed out barginner EVERYTHING will always be too easy. Go to free world/gold use the teleporter cave under the start island and you'll find a challenge in no time.

Zardo's correct... the Sloeford area is pretty easy if your toon has enough levels, regardless of difficulty.

Just keep plugging along the main quests, and advancing the difficulty, TyBudd. When you get into Niobium in the 80's, you will see what all the hubbub is about ;)

Glad to see your having fun, tho!

It's actually a bit bad in the sense that if this is your first time 'round in gold and things suddenly get tricky, you start doubting your build... easy, easy, little challenging, OMG !! where did I go wrong?

It's actually a bit bad in the sense that if this is your first time 'round in gold and things suddenly get tricky, you start doubting your build... easy, easy, little challenging, OMG ! where did I go wrong?

LoL, sweet, thats what I wanna see, if thats the case I'mma go back and grind levels like crazy, but I love hitting a wall and then having to figure it out