Guest Book

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

This is a thread for peeps who don't wanna necessarily become a member but feel like adding comments which could (we hope! :P) be useful to us in making this site a funner, happier place.

Course...just signing in to say hello is good fun too!

Thanks

:)

gogo

Hi Wu...lol...Glad you made it and welcome;) Here's the cash...used notes you said? lol

Hey Coop...Welcome to the forum...good to see you here hope you stick around and have tons of fun;)

Ummm, lol. Heya Wusu. All I can say is... "WOW!" hahaha That avatar is, err, well... WOW! lol Can we allow that in here?! Just kiddin. Nearly fell on the floor laughin when I saw it. At first I was like, "what is that?" Until I had a closer look. rofl.

Very nice. :P

Oh yes, and as for your "friend".

I knooooow your secret. :ninja:

I accept cash and/or credit ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Coops: And heres a lil slim fast hello to you. Gotta maintain the balance. ;)

• 1 month later...

Wow.....

Super site. You guys are rockin', I'm very impressed!

It's little ole me, Celebrimbor. A while ago I, after letting my account UNI 9 go unattended, I checked on it and found there was a ton of res left, so I decided, why not, and I started building techs, mines, and a little fleet. I was approached by a guy, who asked if I could join his alliance and I did - there's not much going with them, pretty uneventful and little action...

Any chance I could dump the alliance I'm in in UNI 9 and join D.A.R.K.? Do you guys have a wing for smaller players? I'm only about 18,000 point now and get little time to play due my my job respnsibilities and the associated travel. I often find myself in some out-of-the-way little town without a good internet connection at the hotel/motel where I'm forced to stay.

If not, no problem... you guys are hanging pretty well in UNI9 and I wish you all the best....

Cel (Kel)

Guest gogoblender

Wow!

Celebrimbor im so happy you found us!!

Woo hoo someone from the old clan is here!

Celeb, we had always said that anyone from DAG has a reserved place on the new d.a.r.k team.

Wow!

lol, im happy and thrilled, woot!

ya know erialc totally gonna hug ya ta no end huh!

Cel, just put an application in to dark via ingame ogame and we can almost certainly process you right away.

Great seeing you here and...heh, we even posted yer guides!

Welcome back !

:)

gogo

p.s. celeb, we have some awesome new players in the clan with wicked caliber and who are also great posters! hk, gintukas and cthulhu are who we have picked up since we started up here and are already part of the family! And wait till you meet spawn...theyre like party central! :drink:

Guest gogoblender

oops, sorry fer the double posting...but celeb can you perhaps make an intro thread so peeps can maybe get an inkling of who you are...

B)

gogo

Yayyy Cel :wow: Great to see you here as GoGo said I am going to Hugs ya heaps lol

*hughughughug*

Pop by the bar and have a wee dinkie with us all theres a very happy faerie in there too!

Hope you have lots of fun here :D

*hugs again*

• 8 months later...

I'm not really THAT new, but I do have a comment about the forum. It may just be me, or it may be something that you guys can't control, but I've noticed that I have to log in everytime I come to the forum. Now I've clicked the little checkbox that says remember me on this computer, or automatically log in, or whatever it says, and I've also told my browser to remember the same command, but I still have to log in. Any chance of fixing this:)

Also, very nice forum, to be positive and all. :drunkards:

Guest gogoblender

hey kiwan

thanks for the kind words

re: login problem I used to have that as well. But as crunchie mentionned in his reply post to you making a bookmark of this forum AFTER you've logged in goes around that login.

HOpe this helps

And see ya at the bar

Cheers!

:cow_white:

gogo