Eddie's Axe Easter Egg

Cave of Other Games

If you go to the orc chieftain kobalt on the map (there is a quest that tells you to go there), there is a cave you go into that leads you to monsters that may look very familiar if you have played World of Warcraft or Brutal Legend. Fight them then you can go into the cave more and you will find two weapons: Eddie`s axe from Brutal Legend or the sword called Frostmourne from World of Warcraft.

Schot, I LOVE that quote bb code.

That's the info directly from that site. Could he have gotten it wrong? I checked now Frostmourne, and there is some reference to it with the new CM Patch set Scourge of Lordaeron but I'm sure I have never seen any reference to it at all anywhere on any site up to now.

The only thing that kind of had me think that this could have some veracity was the mention of Eddie's Axe, which has a kind of ring of interest in it to me, but now I'm wondering if, as Lujate supposes, it's just far fetched.

Course DB, if a run through of Orc Region nets something new and delicious like this, a real prize find!

:)

gogo

News

Thorin from SIF is reporting that

If not mistaken you get a quest from an Orc chieftain in one of the villages when doing the dark campaign.

Ah ha...could this be a quest hidden via path choice or even class choice?

He's going to run dark campaign in that area to see what he can discover

:)

gogo