Laptop in a mini-garden

chattius

My daughter starts university this summer. We searched for a cheap student home and found a house with 24 students, 6 each floor. The balconry is like 2x1 metres. I want to give a present to my daughter when she starts and I was thinking about something like this:

111231_70946.jpg

You can use it for breakfeast, laptop, .... Put flowers or kitchen herbs in it,....

What do you think, she got a chief knife and a coffee mill already.

I almost like it a lot, Chattius! The only thing is that it would stay outdoors and you will want to clean it before eating off of it. It should stay outdoors if having the garden option.

Limited space, but perfect for casual use, surfing the internet or doing research/reading.

I just hope her roomates do not use it for a sitting spot while intoxicated :pitcher:

Very efficient, and good looking. Out door balcony's are a big thing of mine, Can't get enough of them during the summer, I want to just "hang" and something like that fits the bill...though still not as fun as the mini balcony table that everyone scrunches their knees up to

:D

gogo

Aha, I got my mum a set of three of these last year. My parents have a garden, but some herbs can grow nicely indoors and are handy to have in the kitchen.................nice and easy to have when preparing meals.

It was only a small gift, but she was really pleased as she does a lot of cooking.

The three containers came on a tray and are marked with the herb names...........but I can't remember the names now !