Hi Guys!

Hello friends! The name is Adam or Impietas as I am known in Sacred. I am a member of Clan DA and friend of Gogoblender. I am 23, live in a small town called Euroa in south eastern Australia.

I love gaming, movies and music. I play alot of Guild Wars and hang out in the Clan DA forums quite a bit too. Can't wait to meet some people and make some new friends in here.

The site looks great! Keep up the good work!

Adam 15_8_200v[1].gif

Guest gogoblender

IMpietas, glad you made it!

Woot!

and thank you for the kind words!

lol, Schot has been kept busy night and day trying to get the colors to match! :P

heh, hope the way wasn't too frazzling...and you were so fast!

heh, Erialc's got a cocktail party goin on at the Key Largo BEach Resort...check it out and grab some drinx...

Open bar today!

And keep an eye on llama and the scotch will ya?

:rolleyes:

gogo

p.s. I have adjusted your permissions...you are now Friends of the Clan so enjoy the extra areas!

Heya impietis. Always nice to meet people from DA. You guys have a super clan. Not to mention an awesome site! :drool:

Beautiful game that Guild wars. I have it and played it for some time. I loved to just hang out in the towns and interact with the other players. The level of interaction, I found, was astounding. And the way the game requires you to co-operate with other players is a fantastic idea the creators implemented. I haven't played in a while tho and am debating picking up LOTR 2 by EA when it hits the shelves... It hasn't hit the shelves yet has it? lol. I'm so out of touch these days.

For the sake of intros, I'm 31yo dude livin in Montreal, Canada. And I really love design! I'm a nasty combo of an audiophile and videophile. Talk about expensive taste. heh.

Glad you like forum and thanx for the comp. :D

See you around!

Welcome to the great forum that is Dark Matters! B)

I always liked the avatar you're using at the moment. When I first saw it here on the forum I thought you were an admin from the SIF, lol. :rolleyes: