Thanks to Blizzard

Well, I got D3 on 15/05, having pre-ordered it in my local GAME store (thus trying to keep them in business). It didn't work at all on my laptop. I tried it on the shared laptop, where it ran for about 20 minutes before either freezing or crashing, with things gradually disappearing behind graphical glitches. So I bit the bullet and bought a new laptop to run the game. It worked beautifully on Friday and Saturday. Today, however, the servers were down. What to do, I thought, what to do? I installed Sacred 2 of course and found it ran at maximum settings with elite graphics! I think I've finally seen how good the game was meant to look.

Now the servers are back up, I'll be going back to D3, but I'm also enjoying how Sacred 2 looks on the new laptop, bought to play a game other than Sacred 2 for the first time in nearly four years...

When I first ran Sacred 2 on max settings (after being on lowest for a year) it was like I was playing a totally different game. Actually caught myself daydreaming at the view in Thylysium harbor. Heard the Eu servers were down but hope everything is working now

Well, I got D3 on 15/05, having pre-ordered it in my local GAME store (thus trying to keep them in business). It didn't work at all on my laptop. I tried it on the shared laptop, where it ran for about 20 minutes before either freezing or crashing, with things gradually disappearing behind graphical glitches. So I bit the bullet and bought a new laptop to run the game. It worked beautifully on Friday and Saturday. Today, however, the servers were down. What to do, I thought, what to do? I installed Sacred 2 of course and found it ran at maximum settings with elite graphics! I think I've finally seen how good the game was meant to look.

Now the servers are back up, I'll be going back to D3, but I'm also enjoying how Sacred 2 looks on the new laptop, bought to play a game other than Sacred 2 for the first time in nearly four years...

Glad you go the game mate. Hope to bump into you on the servers.

Yep, I'm softcore SP at the moment. Only got a couple of characters up to level 15 at the moment, and Wood Wraiths seem to be my bane (both the characters I got that far died to them, one to the Old Man, the other in a nasty encounter with three of the so-and-sos).