Achievement - Enter 100 Dungeons

Heya,

Searched the forums earlier for the achievement - Dungeon Master

Sadly I could'nt find anything about anyone who did this achievement....

So...

I got I today, from porting between the 2 underground portals.. Seraphim Island and Carnach Cave (Human Outpost)

You gain one dungeon entered each time you port :)

Happy clicking guys

/Tia

Yeah, that's how it works. I walked in and out of the same dungeon just north of Thylysium 100 times to get the acheivement. Didn't take as long you might think.

Technically, I had "earned" it much sooner since it's not that hard to enter 100 dungeons total. But in the same gaming session is very unlikely.

Heya,

So...

I got I today, from porting between the 2 underground portals.. Seraphim Island and Carnach Cave (Human Outpost)

Happy clicking guys

/Tia

I finally got the scoop on this one..

You need to enter/exit 100 dungeons (and here's the kicker) in ONE SESSION! That is, you have to start the game and go in and out of 100 dungeons before you quit or get kicked out of the game for whatever reason. Should you leave the game the counter gets reset to 0.

There's more...

Multilevel dungeons - such as Gronkor's Crypt - count multiple times. Let's say you go inside, then go down to the 2nd level, come back up and exit - that counts as 3. Why? Because you entered the first level, entered the 2nd level, entered the first level again, then went outside.

Furthermore... There's NOTHING that says the dungeon has to be UNIQUE. Based on that, you can go to say, the bear cave (from Tutorial: Relics) or any other cave that's relatively safe to enter (where you won't get immediately jumped by something nasty) and go in and out 100 times and be done with it.

Btw.. This information is available on the Sacred Wiki here...

P.S. Welcome to DarkMatters!

Edited by wolfie2kX

Heya,

So...

Happy clicking guys

/Tia

I finally got the scoop on this one..

You need to enter/exit 100 dungeons (and here's the kicker) in ONE SESSION! That is, you have to start the game and go in and out of 100 dungeons before you quit or get kicked out of the game for whatever reason. Should you leave the game the counter gets reset to 0.

There's more...

Multilevel dungeons - such as Gronkor's Crypt - count multiple times. Let's say you go inside, then go down to the 2nd level, come back up and exit - that counts as 3. Why? Because you entered the first level, entered the 2nd level, entered the first level again, then went outside.

Furthermore... There's NOTHING that says the dungeon has to be UNIQUE. Based on that, you can go to say, the bear cave (from Tutorial: Relics) or any other cave that's relatively safe to enter (where you won't get immediately jumped by something nasty) and go in and out 100 times and be done with it.

Btw.. This information is available on the Sacred Wiki here...

P.S. Welcome to DarkMatters!

Indeed and agreed :)

Just a lot of clicking and hoping you won't get kicked for some unknown "feature" the game just desided to let you know about ;)

Have fun and really it doesn't take that long :)

Edited by Tia

I also read about the Gronkor's Lair thingie and well. My sacred is booming with shutdown features and no program reply buffs.. I tried to do the Dungeon Master achievent like 30 times.. sigh.. booted, program not answering etc.. And the other day I did exactly what Tia posted and got the achievemnt in 5-10 min.. There is no running here, unlike the gronkar.. so it's much faster imo. :drunkards: