Looking for gaming mice

Epox

Hey dudes and duduies :)

I'm on the lookout for a new gaming mice and keyboard and I have looked on several sofar and the hard part is decieding hehe,

these are the ones I look at.

mice.

roccat kone +

Roccat kone

Logitech g500

My only doubts here is the kone + were I read that thier has been some issues with the scrolling wheel and some other bug stuff, the other to does not seem to have any issues.

So if anyone have any of these mice or have had I would like a little rewiew of them

cheerios

Epox

So far I've managed with my LX-8 mouse, so no personal experiences from those.

Guess I'd vouch for Logitech, as I've been personally very satisfied with their products. (sporting with K120 keyb atm, for instance)

But, not being exactly a hardcore(st) gamer, I'm easily satisfied.

FWIW, that Roccat looks really wicked. :D

Oh, and a sidenote, kone is Finnish word for machine, what coincidence. :P

Well my first thought was Logitech g500 + g510 keyboard

liked the fitting for my giant spastic hand haha but the kone seems to have same grip as the g500 its really a brainer for me to decide since I only had Logitech products and know thfor egornomic is great.

But I like the designe on the kone and kone + but the kone + has that little wheel problem I dont like

mainly gonna play league of legends,path of exil, torchlight 2

Edited by Epox

I haven't used any of your choices so my comments may be of no use.

However with that said I have a Logitech G9 mouse and G15 keyboard.

Both have served me well for 3 years.

Logitech products have always been excellent for me.

I also like the SetPoint software that comes with Logitech gaming mice.

One thing to consider is that my G15 has a lcd screen which I have found extremely useful for monitoring cpu/ram/gpu usage while gaming.

I would now be lost without it....one reason why I haven't yet upgraded.

Also I would only ever get a wired keyboard and mouse for gaming.

Yeah that was my thought to the g510 has a LCD screen to that I can use for league of legends to keep track of spawn time. the kone mouse as something similar to Logitech setpoint. I could easly go with the g510 and the kone mouse time will se thx for the input u2

Stubbie: Considered gettin one of those keybs a way back but was just too expensive for my budget. The LED-screen would be quite nice to have, but all those macro buttons would be quite useless to me...

Still, it's very good keyboard. Had to use one at friend's.

Epox: Customizable LED-display at the bottom? Well, kinda original idea from the makers of Sensei, if nothing else. :P

Think my choice will be

kb

Logitech 510

Mouse

Steelseries sensei or g500 I tried the g500 perfect fit for my hand just need to try out sensei could be its a little to small for my gorilla hand

Edited by Epox

Think my choice will be

kb

Logitech 510

Mouse

Steelseries sensei or g500 I tried the g500 perfect fit for my hand just need to try out sensei could be its a little to small for my gorilla hand

The logitech 510 looks like a great choice for a keyboard, though all those extra configurable buttons would only confuse me. :Just_Cuz_21:

But it has the lcd screen which you will love.

Did you by chance check out a Logitech G9? It might be an old model but it is still a great piece of hardware, and it fits my gorilla hands perfectly.

You might be able to get it for a cheap price.

The sensei looks good on paper but the style and silver finish is something that would turn me off.

Think my choice will be

kb

Logitech 510

Mouse

The logitech 510 looks like a great choice for a keyboard, though all those extra configurable buttons would only confuse me. :Just_Cuz_21:

But it has the lcd screen which you will love.

Did you by chance check out a Logitech G9? It might be an old model but it is still a great piece of hardware, and it fits my gorilla hands perfectly.

You might be able to get it for a cheap price.

The sensei looks good on paper but the style and silver finish is something that would turn me off.

The funny thing is that the g9 is quiet expensive in Denmark coat around 5xx Danish krones I can get the g9x for 3xx Danish krones, well I will have deciede today going on a mouse hunt :)

Okay found a store that had sensei did not like the way it fit my hand kinda a girly gamer mouse and tried the g9x and g500

and the winner is g 500 perfect fit so g510 kb with LCD screen and a perfect mouse thx forth help and input guys :)

I read all the posts here Epox, nice looking mousies! I go through mine so quickly, this last one has all the paint coming off where my index finger keeps jamming it for extra fire power. Think it cost 19.99? Nothing as fancy as your listings, may many levels come your way !

:)

gogo

Well before I buy any new gear I always find out if a store near me has it go out try to get a feeling of it especially ergonomics of it and the g500 and g510 both have great feeling