Hey guys and gals!

Just picked up a copy of Pariah last night, installed and started to play it this morning. I heard mixed things about this game and I have to say that I like the game. Sure it's no F.E.A.R. or Half-Life 2, but what game really is?

Based on the UT2004 engine, it kind of reminds me alot of Halo and even a little of Farcry(both great games). Graphics aren't the best I've seen in a game in recent times, but still pretty darn good(looked like no AA Filtering :( boy do I hate jaggies!). Low system requirements too based on the standard of games being released today.

Audio: 8

Graphics: 7

Gameplay:7

Overall: 7.5

Check it out here Pariah Official Website

Adam 15_8_200v[1].gif

Guest gogoblender

hahah, imp this IS a great game!

lol, my roomie Schot, after playin the demo for it became quickly addicted and bought it the next day!

He couldn't believe how the vehicles completely helped with game tactics in teams. It IS a great game and he played it fer months...

Till Quake 4 came along... ;)

The game runs very smoothly, is solid and not too many bugs. Ahhh, what a relief from Sacred huh ;)

Course...quake four is now gathering dust with all the work that schot's doin on this forum. But fer anyone else who is considering getting this game...if you can get it fer a deal...then it's a must buy...specially if yer totally inta fps shooters!

:0

gogo

I picked it up for a bargain, $40 Australian. Wrapped with the price! The game is getting better and better too! As for Quake 4, I played a little bit of it and found myself a little bored. Don't know what it was that done it for me, but I think it might have been F.E.A.R. and HL2. Funny though, this game doesn't quite manage to pull me away from World Of Warcraft and Guild Wars!

Hope the post helped.

Adam 15_8_200v[1].gif

Oooooh! Pariah rox!

Man was it fun. Tho I barely played the single player I truly loved the multi. Capture the flag was incredibley fun. Unfortunately there were never very many people online during the time I was playin it. The graphics may not have been "realistic" but for myself I prefer this style over HL or fear. After all. If I wanted somethin realistic I'd go for a walk outside. Sheesh. wink.gif Loved the vehicles. I was an expert driver in my time. I'd speed to the rescue of a team mate carring the enemy flag with next to zero health, using the enemy as speed bumps along the way and often driving a stolen enemy 4x4! Mwahaha! :hell:

Whew! Sorry bout that... Got carried away. All that to say I really enjoyed it and if you'd like to go online with me some time I would certainly enjoy it. :lol:

Oooh I want to play it...haha just found it on play.com for £9.99 bargain...ooh might just have to order that one ;)

Driving and shooting muwhahaha

Vroom bang bang hahah vroom ...handbrake turn...bang bang oops sorry :blush:

Has anyone here played PainKiller and the xpansion? hehe I love that game but have never managed to successfully team up with anyone online so far...if anyone here has either and wants a bit of a silly gorefest give me a shout :)

Just got to love those daft weapons and those enemies...splat wizz whirrrrr hahaha

Guest gogoblender

Wait a sec...are you guys really gonna get this?

oooh, k...if I can get it cheap I'm in too

woo hoo!

I'll check and see if it's cheap down at the video bin.

yay!

:)

gogo

oh yes! This is gonna be so much fun! So its a date then. We gonna play this weekend. Not sure which day yet tho. Update to come and all are welcome!

P.S.

Saturday is the day. Bring a lunch and pack lotsa ammo! Server details, time and such to come.

Ah am sooo ready ta do some killin muwahahahaha

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

I got some body bags and my guns are all loaded woot Killin time :ninja:

erm....goes away and hopes no one notices this post hehehe

Guest gogoblender

Guys this is lookin so cool!

Schot just told me I can use his copy of the game to play!

Yee haw!

*runs off to practice!*

:whistle:

gogo

Oh btw guys. Those of you who will be installing in the very near future. I'm pretty sure there is at least one patch you'll need for Pariah. May as well start DLing now and get a head start! ;)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I got ma game I got ma game

Loads up a gun and shoots everything that moves...well erm...hehehe.

Impietas we'll all have to sort out a good time for us all to play :)

I'm on GMT time. Evenings after 8 are good for me or weekends...but can always try other times to fit in with everyone else :)

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM BAG BANG SPLAT hahahhaa

:dance::dance::dance:

WOO HOO! Dis is gonna be so fun guys. :lol:

And so far as teams go all 3 of us will likely be on da same team if we play on the =CRO= server. Unfortunately Pariahs popularity has come and gone so there are like, 2! servers to choose from. Which will suit are needs... Of carnage! Mwahaha!

Oh and, ummm, erialc? Teamates wear the same colour so shoot da people with the different colour...

Hmmmm, that conversation we had about what colour the smillie I made worries me a bit. lol!