Make a sentence from 5 letters

Some Men Always Carry Keys

S P A R E

like my one brother-in-law...  my sister has nicknamed him "sleuteltjie-Strauss" 

Sleuteltjie is the diminutive form for key. And Strauss is his family name, or should I say their Family name. He has a habit of taking any key and putting it in his pocket. One time he asked her to take his car in for a service, while he went to London to watch some rugby game with his father and Brother in law... she started looking for his keys, and looked, and looked... he had it in the pants pocket that he wore the days he flew to London... he told her to use the spare keys that was in the safe... not knowing that he had taken the safe keys with him as well, and the spare key for the safe was in his car...

31 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Some Men Always Carry Keys

S P A R E

like my one brother-in-law...  my sister has nicknamed him "sleuteltjie-Strauss" 

Sleuteltjie is the diminutive form for key. And Strauss is his family name, or should I say their Family name. He has a habit of taking any key and putting it in his pocket. One time he asked her to take his car in for a service, while he went to London to watch some rugby game with his father and Brother in law... she started looking for his keys, and looked, and looked... he had it in the pants pocket that he wore the days he flew to London... he told her to use the spare keys that was in the safe... not knowing that he had taken the safe keys with him as well, and the spare key for the safe was in his car...

Woah, I would call him Herr Schlüsselmeister!

She Parks Autos Requiring Equipment

S P I F F

55 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Fried Rice Is Extra Delicious

I really do love fried rice.

I see, yet are you adept with chop sticks, Theuns?

Go Inside And Nab Dennis!

F I L C H

8 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I see, yet are you adept with chop sticks, Theuns?

I am adept at eating with Chop Sticks. I learned at a very young age with Julienne Vegetables, and chicken/beef strips. I insisted on eating with the chopsticks even though it took me twice as long to finish my food.

Fleur Insisted "Let Charlie Hang" 

P E N A L