New Blog for Sacred 2 Wardust Mod

Wardust

Wardust, great seeing that the Sacred gaming hobby is alive in you as well! That pic you posted, the seraphim is insane good looking, and their armor...had forgotten how much things can "shine" in this game.

Thanks for the sharing, a new Sacred game blog alive and doing well, our passion for this game stays alive.

:)

gogo

hehehe, I like kate beckinsale in Underworld :-P

In the pick there are two parts of the "sopor" set, the pelvis and the legs. The boots and body are parts of another normal armor pieces.

Thanks for the comments! ;-)

Well, the game still has a very modern graphics, but for the viewing distance. I'm still enjoying the game, with the diferent new characters and with the various modifications. had to share it with someone! lol

I added a link to the forum in case there comes a clueless before this site ;-)

Thanks GOGO!

Edited by Wardust
  • Like! 1

I was watching Schot fooling around with ole Sacred last night, everytime Ascaron put out something it was special. The detailing on the first game, all the break throughs it got right to become the ultimate Diablo Clone, and finally the huge sprawling Sacred 2, you're right, the game still looks good, for me specially in combat, the melee is still fun, and the thunks and clunks of battle, with their multiple use of sounds when hitting repeated times with same weapon... I don't think even Guild Wars 2 does this.

:)

gogo