Help needed by porting Sacred 2: I&B to Skyrim

As the title says I need some help with porting Sacred 2: I&B items in Skyrim.

The plan is to create a small amount of armor and weapons in the workshop - which I'm trying to get under control - based upon weapons and armor from Sacred 2 I&B.

The first stage is to take the armor of all classes and rework that one in the Skyrim Creation Kit. Meaning some new armor has to be created, as well as several of the armor stats (or set-stats) have to be added.

Big difference between both games is that in Skyrim your armor is made up from 4 pieces: Helmet, Gloves, Boots, Body-armor. Last covers the torso, belt, upper arms, upper legs and shoulders.

So far the armor I'm thinking of is:

- Armantin's (looks like Deadric, so not much work to be done in the first place :D )

- Niokaste's (possible leather / iron)

- Armaments of the Nine Hells (as conjurer's armor)

- Detheya's Protection (light armor, possible leather)

- Pyx's Power

- Draagen's Burden (Dragon (scale)armor)

- Some Inquisitor Armor (not decided which one yet) as Mage's armor.

Shields:

- Spider's Bane

- Patience of the Saints

- Stalworth Safeguard

- Glacial Defender

The weapons I'm thinking off are:

- Executioner's Axe

- Tyranny of the Condemned

- Skullsplitter

(one of these 3 becomes a 2-handed war hammer)

- Ragno's Slayer

- Stradal's Hammer

- Boneslicer (as 2-handed sword)

- Sword of the Blood Dryads

- Bull's Eye

- Ettolrahc Notwen's recurve bow,

- Kybele's Song (one of these 3 becomes a X-bow)

- Rancuil's Dark Flame

- Shadow Weaver / Ignis Magica.

Any advice about which weapons to use would be welcome. As well as images of the stats of the weapons / armor / shields at the highest possible level. (im

Another thing I'd like to have advice about is whether the weapons / armor are found by doing a quest (I got some sort of questline worked out in my head) or if they are craftable.

If they can be crafted, it has to be decided which weapons uses which smithing perk, as well as which metals are used, since I intend to make crafting them a bit more complicated. Meaning you need wood to craft hafted weapons and bows, instead of only metal.

A third option would be to combine both. I.e.: the player is able to find a low version of the weapons by doing a quest - meaning dungeon's have to be added - and is able to craft the weapon in a higher perk.

As for the quest: it starts by receiving a letter by courier from your father, who's asking to forgive you for his neglect and telling you he has located several of the ancient weapons once used in the Dragon war. This will point the player to several existing dungeons, so no new ones have to be created. (phew)

Any advice, questions, assistance is welcome.

Thorin :)

• Like! 1

For starters, can't do much in the creation side, as I'm not even slightly familiar with the quirks and irks of the CK. :P Been only using the end results of others. :sweating:

But as the idea, that's muchos appreciated, and I really do hope you'll get things ironed out. ^^ As for the items, the mix would seem most ideal in my opinion, albeit tad more tedious. If I remember correctly, it could be possible to add few tomes, which would enable the player to create the items, once the right perks have been obtained. So those lore books could be scattered around along with the weapons.

And for the appearances and such; it would really help out to have the wiki in hand, but gotta go without it, at least for the starters.

I guess Blood Dryad's could possibly be a red hued glass sword. Pair it with flame enchantment and it would look quite nice. (Just off the top of my head.)

I'll be heading back to Skyrim once I've gotten rid of this damn flu or whatever it is. Really don't have the energy for a long enough game session to satisfy meself. >_<

I'll be sure to post up other things as well, if anything comes in mind. Still not on 100%, so bear with me. :crazy: