A few questions

Sorry if I'm posting about something that there's already a thread for, I'm new. However, here's my question...

Does anyone have access to a list of the different modifications available for each combat art? It gets tiring making clone characters to see what the modifications do, and I can't seem to find a good list online. Any help would be appreciated.

I know this might be a stupid question, but are there any items in the game that allow you to use the skills of other classes? For example, a special shield you could wear to grant you the ability to use "Augmenting Guidon" or something along those lines.

And last but not least...

Are there any actual animations for things like burn, freeze, etc? When I use the Inquisitor's Levin Array I often times see the cloudy electricity on enemies, which I assume is paralyze or electrified, but if I use a weapon with ice damage or a chance to freeze, I never see the enemy turn blue or get icy or anything. Same thing for fire too- do they ever light on fire and burn, or turn green and get poisoned? Any visual indicators at all? Or have I just not triggered it?

Edited by GreenMagic149

There are visual indicators for "Damage Over Time" effects. They are burn (Fire), Freeze (Ice), Poison (Poison) and Weaken (Magic). They look like a glowing ball effect on the enemy (or you). If you fight some Kobold mages, and get hit by their poison bolt, you'll likely see a glowing green effect on your character. That's the indication that you're poisoned.

I'll see if I can find a video or screenshot with it and post it later.