International Sacred site down?

I've been trying to sign into the International Sacred Forum for the past two days; but got the "invalid link" message each time I tried.

Even a re-directing from the Deep Silver forum didn't work.

Trying to sign in at the German forum, didn't work, nor did signing in to the International or German Sacred site.

So I checked the Deep Shi.. Silver forum and didn't see any notification at all over there. Seeing that some of the SIF-mods are mods there as well, I can only assume DS is aware the Sacred site is off line.

Anyone else noticed this and / or has any news:)

It would be a real PitA if the forum and all the information it contains is lost forever. :|

Thorin :)

Getting the same thing on this end - the forums appear to be MIA.. Could be they've had similar issues as FDM had recently - namely scum sucking douchebag hackers.. Hard to say what's going on.

More not so good news. The forum doesn't seem to be properly backed up by the wayback machine. I clicked on English Community and it said that it didn't have that page backed up...

Hopefully they'll get their act together and get it back up and running soon.

Edit: I sent Maurice a note by way of the Deep Silver forums. Hopefully, he will get it and maybe get back to me about it.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Update:

Wow. That WAS quick. Just got a note from Maurice T a moment ago. His response:

There was a big fail at our ISP, and all our domains were down. Some are up now, Sacred isn't yet. I've asked IT what's up.

So... Hopefully, all will be well soon!

@ Wolfie:

That swinging light at the end of the Sacred Wiki tunnel?
It's just a freight train coming your way.

Thorin ;)

PS: Forum is back up again, so this topic can be closed if anyone likes to.

Edited by Thorin Oakshield