Sacred 2's Seraphim in Saints Row 3?

I've been playing quite a bit of Saints Row 3 lately, and noticed that it would almost be feasible to create a Seraphim look-alike. Below are images of my attempts.

Keep in mind that I'm on the PS3 version, so I'm restricted to the options available within the game (no mods). I was surprised that I was able to get something this close to the character. Unfortunately, there are no wings which can be used by playable characters (though NPCs walk around with angel costumes).

I have 2 versions: The box-art white haired Seraphim and traditional blonde haired version.

The white suit is inspired by the Revelations of the Seraphim colour scheme, while the black suit is inspired by the black/red standard armor palette swap.

zpnp.jpg
vvxx.jpg
51gd.jpg
mzjr.jpg
s2hb.jpg
7hl9.jpg

wow...R I P O F F !

lol I dont blame them...and that whole "secret angel going undercover thing" meme I'm in love with. Kinda liked Legion, half love half hate kinda thing. Mystic have others noted the reference to Sacred Franchise in Saints community?

:)

gogo

I don't think there's any explicit references to Sacred 2 in Saints Row 3. This is a character that I've created, in the image of the box-art Seraphim, using the highly detailed character customization system already available in the game. Within the customization, there are also options for solid colour eyes. The face-paint is actually an option called "Gothic Eyes" (or something similar) under Eyeshadow, so it's not quite the full face-paint of the Seraphim, but enough to see the reference.

The only thing that's missing is an outfit which matches any of the Seraphim clothing. It might be possible to create something close to the Niokaste's set, or some variant of the Revelation of the Seraphim set, but I haven't had a chance to explore that avenue.

I've come across one or two people online who have recognized the reference which I've created (though they don't play Sacred 2 anymore), so it seems that the Seraphim is a highly recognizable figure overall. However, this seems to be the only attempt to actually create the character in SR3.

Edited by Mystix123

Finally got them uploaded online.
If anyone plays Saints Row 3 (on any platform), I can make the character available to the public and you can download it (via the Character Gallery).

Edited by Mystix123