The new Doctor.

Ysne58

Is it just me.. Or does this new guy look like he would be better cast as the Master...? Not the new and improved Master that vanished into to the Time Lock with the rest of the time lords - but the classic Master from the original run... kinda reminds me of Anthony Ainsley...

@Ysne: Tennant? Nah. This guy is far too thin.. Not to mention he kinda looks evil - like the Master.. Oh well.. I suppose he is supposed to be turning evil somewhat in his last go...

@ Aegis: True.. But, somehow, I feel that having Rupert What's-his-name (Ron Weasly from Harry Potter) would have been the worst possible thing - he's FAR too young - tho he IS painfully ginger...

Actually, that's not so much a new concept..

WAaaaay back in the day, there was a show called Mork and Mindy which featured a (then) little known comic genius named Robin Williams.

He was from Ork - and as such, he land on earth, utterly clueless about life here. Anyhow... as the story progressed it seems they age backwards compared to we humans. The last few episodes included Jonathan Winters as Mork and Mindy's kid. Apparently he laid a giant egg from which Winters hatched.

How you're going to get an egg the size of the Brain Egg (about the same as the one from Grunwald in Sacred 2) to come out of someone... I don't know.

The elders were played by children in gray wigs.