Help with class/god/alignment specific quests

I'm going through all quests right now and adding all missing NPC's. Any quests I find missing I will also add. And here is where I need some help

It would be unbelievably time consuming to run each light/dark character and then all the different Deities and go through all of Ancaria numerous times.

So if anyone knows of a class/alignment/god quest, especially ones that are not complete or missing in wiki, could you please list them here and make sure I know what class/shadow or light/deity used when doing quest. Also location and quest giver would be great too.

Also if there are any important/major quests that you feel need some TLC I can tackle them at same time.

Thanx in advance

p.s. at some point if I'm not in a sanitarium....I will go back and update all the quests with new format better res pics and add some missing pics. When I do this I'll start with main quests....yes, I have no life :wacko:

There are lots of places pages with red -linked quests and NPCs. I'll start posting any specific quests that I look at and find issues with.

The Shadow Campaign main quest particularly the last half needs attention.

All standard quests I'll get to (eventually) just the class/god specific ones are the ones I'm worried about missing :)

I did notice that I could not find any icons for class/god specific quests....been so long but I was pretty sure the question marks and exclamation points were different colors. Either I can't find it or it needs to be added. Would be nice to have them on the quest cover page.

edit: I found some here but would love to get them over to quest page and add all colors for each character.

edit 2: If you're going thru all the quest pages ysne...I wouldn't mind a list of ones with missing maps/chats etc..or ones that are incomplete :)

I will be eventually. My main focus now is getting all the NPC sections on current pages sorted. We have been side tracked by Bengaresh.

Is there a page that has all quests listed on it?

I had found those, but I dont think they have all quests listed, they probably should though.

Should I start another thread for quests I find that need work? Or just post in this one?

There are three quests listed on this page that need work.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Abandoned_Mine

I think just start looking at places pages for red links for now.

I'm actually exploring Bengaresh right now and will be adding any quests I find to the pages there.

Since you are fixing up the quests, I'll list the pages as I get those done.

Edited by Ysne58

I am uploading screen shots of the 2 journal pages listing all the completed quests in Badawi. One is for the light path seraphim and the other the shadow path SW.

I do have both characters backed up from before starting these quests. If you would find it helpful, I send you one or both.

post-3093-0-96755500-1377836275_thumb.jpg

post-3093-0-42315800-1377836300_thumb.jpg

Here is a screen shot showing the opening dialogue for this quest, for my Seraphim. I thought I had others, but it turns out Fraps wasn't on for the rest of. I do still need to go through with my SW so I'll try to get them with him.

post-3093-0-34744900-1377896780_thumb.jpg

The quest for Forens is on the wiki already. I suspect there will quests there for each god.

Edited by Ysne58

I have no idea how I can help with that... when I'm at the point of translating the quests I need to do them all by my self and make new screenshots etc.... or I'm lucky and find it in german forums where ppl made collection threads for quests

If the god quests have been done in German, perhaps could translate back to English?

since I'm the only one that translated stuff already I'm afraid not :/ Items and Quests are the last part on my list and need very long time of playing the game for me. I tested out some buildes to make progress ingame asap but yea... it takes some time and I srsly don't bellive that I'll be able to start working on quests this year. My prior direction is to translate from the top off all classes down.

€dit I only completed the game once on silver yesterday. I didn't even know, that there are specific god quests(?) I only played story and dark path quests.

Even with my silver seraphim ~52 I've done almost as much quests I could find til the humans region and I noticed nothing about god quests... maybe I need to recheck my questlog or you can help me a bit out to find them? :)

Edited by Sneak0r

Just made this thread just in case someone was playing and happened across one. This way they know I'm looking for the info. I actually went through and did every quest I could find once with a Shadow Warrior...but never went thru again with a shadow camp or changed gods. I will at some point though.

Also Ysne....if you are attempting to go through every quest with one character.....I would really love pics of your log book with all the quest names. That way I can compare with mine and then when I go through with different light/shadow characters and different gods, I can ferret out all the specific type quests :)

Right now I'm doing Bengaresh Desert, I have never managed a complete one, but once I get up to gold I intend to give it a try. I still can't figure out how to load pictures onto the wiki.

Edit: I'll be happy to post up the desert as soon as I've finished.

Edited by Ysne58

I think I've done every Light Path quest with my Dragon Mage, in every difficulty Silver-Platinum as well. This is why he's just now getting to Niobium and I've been playing him for two years. :bounce:

I think I hit all the Shadow Path quests with my Shadow Warrior in Silver, not entirely sure.

EDIT: Here's the DM if you want to look at his logbook. :)

Edited by Flix

So the dark/light quests depends on the choice of which god I choose on character creaton?

My SW completed the dark questchain w/ forens as god.

Or did you mean with God Quests the dark/light Chain quest for every class? Choosing a god at Characatercreation does not have effect on dark/light chainquests.

Maybe I'm wrong with all my guesses but my Inquisitor needs to do the same stuff w/ Testa as god as my SW on the Shadow Path chainquest.

I can share my savegame as well if that helps

Edited by Sneak0r

No it depends on whether you choose the light or shadow campaign for the light vs. shadow quests..

The god quests depend on which god you choose. I have no idea how many there are of the god quests, but I think they are small in number.

Desecrated Gods in Artamark, Parched Gods in Bengaresh, Green Gods(?) in Dyr-Leigh. There's also the one in the Desert Capital (about converting the followers back to the faith). 4 quest groups X 6 gods = 24 quests total? However, I'm not at all sure that all 6 gods are included in all 4 quest groups, so the number is probably less.

• Like! 1

Desecrated Gods in Artamark, Parched Gods in Bengaresh, Green Gods(?) in Dyr-Leigh. There's also the one in the Desert Capital (about converting the followers back to the faith). 4 quest groups X 6 gods = 24 quests total? However, I'm not at all sure that all 6 gods are included in all 4 quest groups, so the number is probably less.

I'm really curious about this now. I have different characters running the gods to check this. Obviously, it will take awhile, but I do intend to find out.