Side-by-Side preview

Holy sh...! Is that a new function? I guess so cuz of the alpha headline ^^ That is pretty usefull! Our editor becomes better and better! I like that. Thanks for the showing us that option Schot ;)

€dit: And now we need to find a way to do the "main" work in the "preview" window and only do little changes in the "editor" window if needed - and then we'll have the extrem user/beginner friendly wikia editor :D

Edited by Sneak0r

Holy sh...! Is that a new function? I guess so cuz of the alpha headline ^^ That is pretty usefull! Our editor becomes better and better! I like that. Thanks for the showing us that option Schot ;)

€dit: And now we need to find a way to do the "main" work in the "preview" window and only do little changes in the "editor" window if needed - and then we'll have the extrem user/beginner friendly wikia editor :D

You're welcome!

To your second sentence... This might not be the same as what you are asking but I think it's close.

Go to Preferences(top right of SacredWiki)

Click Editing

Near the top uncheck mark "Show preview before edit box"

Then click Save button

Let me know if you think that is a good idea. :)

If you haven't tried this option already, you might want to. This option allows you to preview your sacredwiki edits without reloading the entire page which means, faster editing.

Click Editing

Near the bottom check mark "Enable side-by-side preview"

Then click Save button

Now when you edit a page you'll see a Preview tab attached to the editing field. Clicking the preview tab will convert your text field area to a preview view. The benefit is that it's a much faster preview option than the default.

amazing!

The Wiki tech has come so far, and a tool like this really gets us up and close to the work, seeing stuff so quickly can tell us where we went wrong faster, correct it, and /or improve for style.

Nice work !!

:)

gogo

You're welcome!

To your second sentence... This might not be the same as what you are asking but I think it's close.

Click Editing

Near the top uncheck mark "Show preview before edit box"

Then click Save button

Let me know if you think that is a good idea. :)

Ofc it is! Thats the way how I found that bug(?) out :P

Btw I'm not asking for something, it was just a joke ^^

Edited by Sneak0r