Question about whips

I've never really played a rpg that featured whips and flails. I looked in the archives, and saw something about how whips were once on the drawing board, but were discarded, due to something about animation. I was just curious if whips have been permanently discarded, or someone was still toying with the notion.

Whoa! THAT is news to me, Chattius. I played the game enough to have armor that looked similar to that (if I remember correctly), but I don't remember ever seeing whips. As far as dw whips, I can redownload underworld. It's gunna take me a while, but if interested, I can look into it

Whoa! THAT is news to me, Chattius. I played the game enough to have armor that looked similar to that (if I remember correctly), but I don't remember ever seeing whips. As far as dw whips, I can redownload underworld. It's gunna take me a while, but if interested, I can look into it

Or you can check out this page on the Sacred Wiki.. There's an ice elf with a light-whip...

• Like! 1

Or you can check out this page on the Sacred Wiki.. There's an ice elf with a light-whip...

Nice find Wolfie!

th_iceelf.jpg th_iceelfpic.jpg

Good pix too^^ Re dwing it, maybe I saw it as a personal build in game or someone posting it?

Makes it worth perhaps booting up Underworld to grab two to see how it goes

:)

gogo