Which class has highest Movement/Attack speed? Some questions for the vets

Since the begining of time, I haven't played the game much, actualy never passed the elf wall <- Nevaaaar. And finished the campaign after 2 - 3 days of playing like crazy.

Anyhow my questions of the day would be:

What or wich class has the highest MS (movement speed) + AS(attak speed) with the right build and items of course, I am interested in running realy fast and hitting the same, but not with high dmg as it should prove imposible to have all three.

• Like! 1

For move speed are you going mounted or on foot?
I ask because the fastest runners aren't always the fastest riders,

or some who are realy slow on ground tend to get better speed boost when mounted

than those who are fairly speedy on foot.

Check the last few entries of THIS page on our excelent wiki

It has stats of the chars and the m.speed boost they get when mounted

Also, I am sure if you search on the wiki for attack speed you will find all the info you desire.

:)

best regards

Follow the white rabbit.

• Like! 1

Since the begining of time, I haven't played the game much, actualy never passed the elf wall <- Nevaaaar. And finished the campaign after 2 - 3 days of playing like crazy.

Anyhow my questions of the day would be:

What or wich class has the highest MS (movement speed) + AS(attak speed) with the right build and items of course, I am interested in running realy fast and hitting the same, but not with high dmg as it should prove imposible to have all three.

Hi Marian!

The Dryad's big advantage is that she's the only class that can use a weapon with 0 time travel speed. It's very easy to get her Attack Speed to zero, and it's possible to get her shooting at close to an almost machine-gun like speed.

gogo

For move speed are you going mounted or on foot?
I ask because the fastest runners aren't always the fastest riders,

or some who are realy slow on ground tend to get better speed boost when mounted

than those who are fairly speedy on foot.

Check the last few entries of THIS page on our excelent wiki

It has stats of the chars and the m.speed boost they get when mounted

Also, I am sure if you search on the wiki for attack speed you will find all the info you desire.

best regards

Follow the white rabbit.

Awesome words for the wiki!

I love that "our excellent Wiki" part :dance2:

I think all the contributors get tired after a few years :weary:

but words like this from the community, fans and converts, keep us going

Thanks tom

:hugs:

gogo

I've got my answears, I prefer running at insane speeds over the dmg, love doing quests and I hate that I have to walk or ride with 0.1 km/h. Ermmm also might ask a little bit to much, are there any builds regarding this aspect? For dryads that is.

Ps: I would like to point out that my questions regards foot MS , as riding its annoying and not to mention poor investment in the graphics, due to the graphic glitch of the units im riding I started to hate mounts alltoghether.

Edited by AngelShade
  • Like! 1

Speed Lore skill was made for you.

If you want higher MS on foot only wear footwear with the highest “+ run speed”. Might want to take up Bargaining for better chance of finding these shoes in shops. If you are playing on the PC, be on the lookout for footwear with sockets and rings with “+ run speed”.

• Like! 1

Speed Lore skill was made for you.

If you want higher MS on foot only wear footwear with the highest “+ run speed”. Might want to take up Bargaining for better chance of finding these shoes in shops. If you are playing on the PC, be on the lookout for footwear with sockets and rings with “+ run speed”.

Speed Lore's a decent skill choice for a left click only build, not using any CA's, and no mount... horse back build

:0

gogo

Yah thats my point, I love to smash the mobs to smitherins with high AS and to do quests with Insanely high MS, thats my main point in trying to get a build to suit my needs.

Tho I know the MS is restricted by the game and after I altered I mange to have a somewhat higher ms, but I guess the game engine doesn't let you go over a certain percentage as you will go out of the camera

It seems the camera for this game its maded poorly , oh I mean camera the incadration in wich you see the character and all other details, as the focus is on your character.

At some point my character was out of the camera view when I had somewhat high MS and used a teleport skill. And remember I used the edited version of the camere where you could zoom further then the vanilla game allows it :).

Anyhow some references for someone that tryied this build would be realy apriciated, but if no one has tried yet, I am thinking in doing one myself :), and of course share it with the community

Edited by AngelShade