Sacred 2 Quest Videos ... interesting one day?

Would a project like this have any kind of value?

You tube offers unlimited space, so no problem with uploads ... would something like this have value?

What about campaign, for example... could this, if video'd by a talented videographer have value to sacred 2 fans?

Would some quests being video'd have more value than others?

:)

gogo

Can’t think of a single quest that would greatly benefit from this.

YouTube is known to be “unstable” on copywritten material. At any moment all those videos may become blocked/deleted for dumbest of reasons. You also don’t want to bog down your own server for this endeavor.

And if somebody tries to do YouTube recordings of every quest in the games then it becomes an edited LetsPlay.

It's really not needed. Sacred games have such straightforward quest design that unless something's bugging out honestly the written walkthroughs are already overkill.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be interesting though, at least for the voiced quests, cause there would be something to listen to as well as watch.

I recorded a video for The Kobold Chieftain as a test (and posted it on the respective page), but I didn't see a need to record every quest.
I've been working via the system of "whenever someone is confused about a quest, then I'll record a video and post it to the Wiki". So far, the text explanations have been sufficient to resolve all confusion.

• Like! 1