Survival bonus modding info

Flix helped me out with putting +x% survival bonus on a unique ring. For anyone who mods I wanted to give some results for future reference.

I rewrote an Urtak's Sparkle with "bonusgroup2 = {871,9000,1,9,0}"

the 9000 gave me +96.3% survival bonus on the ring.

I'm not educated on whether it has to be a rounded number like that or not, or if I can make it 9900 or 9550 etc.

character results were:

Level 51 dryad has base 14.6%

1 ring= 25.1%

2 ring= 33.3%

3 ring= 39.9%

whoever is interested in the degree of diminishing returns on SB, here are some numbers for you to consider.

Cheers :-)

It would be useful info for the Survival Bonus modifier page. I'm not mathematically-minded enough to make anything out of the data, except that diminishing returns suck.

To me the satisfying part of the whole affair was successfully modifying an item's bonuses.

It would be useful info for the Survival Bonus modifier page. I'm not mathematically-minded enough to make anything out of the data, except that diminishing returns suck.

To me the satisfying part of the whole affair was successfully modifying an item's bonuses.

yea. I appreciated the insight. it kept me from abandoning the game altogether. I still can't believe the cm quest for queen of spiders was so damned ridiculous in bronze. not messing with any bosses anymore. just gonna brute force level from now on.