Restarted and made a seraphim shopper, no robot dog gear?

Dear fellow players,

I just restarted playing and created a main character to rush through the game, and also a level 5 seraphim shopper with Bargain skills.

So far, the shopper can find and buy gold slotted gear for all classes except the robot dog. There simply is no gear for sale for the robot dog. Is it because Seraphims cannot find gear for robot dogs at merchants, or level 5 is too low to find gear for them?

Thanks!

• Like! 1

A way to increase the chances a bit:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18409-sacred-2-balancetxt

IsUsableByHero = 700

This sets that a shop has 70% of its items for your class. Many people set this to 1000 so all items are for the class they play. Last autumn My daughter cursed that she wasn't able to buy double-wield hammers for her Blacksmith SW with the bargaining network. I said that she could easily increase the chances that they appear in the bargaining network. It took her 3 minutes to have a bright lightbulb on her head...

Noone forces you to increase the chance for the bargainer to get stuff for its class. If the class you want to bargain for is different, set the number from 700 to 10 or something similiar small.

• Like! 1