Hello. Require this chest save if you have !

I have a level 55 High Elf with 83% Survivability (0 Deaths)... dam that was a pain. Gold Diff so far. Does any one have these items?

Co'Nahn's Chestgaurd (lvl60-77)

Nishinku's Bracers ( level 60-75)

Rendal's Ruse (lvl60-75) :wow:

I seem to cant find these anywhere. I have 124 Find. Id appreciate it very much.

Sorry for not posting this at first. Here is the List of High Elf Items

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:High_Elf_Uniques

Edited by gogoblender

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Very well done on getting your high elf to Gold!

Now then... these items. I'm not familiar with these items.. Having uploaded the bulk of the stuff available for Sacred 2, I'm familiar with most of the more esoteric (I.e. hard to find items) and the stuff that was (for whatever reason) removed from the game by the developers. None of these ring any bells.

And with a name like Co'Nahn - I think I'd would remember since it would stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.

Do you have more information on these pieces? Are they part of a set? Which class are they for? Co'Nahn's sounds like a Shadow Warrior piece.

• Like! 1

I have Rendal's Ruse, but I don't think I've EVER found the chestguard. I don't think I've seen half of the uniques on that page, I'm going to have to be more careful about scrapping non-set/unique items

I'm not sure why but unique armor pieces seem to be soooo rare compared to set armor pieces of the same item tier. As you can see they're so rare even experts of the game haven't even heard of some of these pieces. I was playing with a HEAVILY altered balance.txt for testing purposes, and while set armor was dropping like candy, unique armor pieces still took "a while" to drop by comparison.

I have all three, but about twice your level. I think. I lost some items during testing my mod, but I wasn't too worried about it at the time because I didn't "deserve" them (due to heavily altering the balance).

Ummm. You compose a message, and attach the Shared.Chest file from your saves to it. With the item in it.

I could upload some set pieces for you if you want, each of them is not the same level from about 15 - 75. Not complete, but its better than nothing I guess. I dont use sets, but I do collect them like uniques. ^^

Edited by Navaros22

Welcome aboard!

Here are the wiki pages for those items Wolfie:

Rendal's Ruse

Nishinku's Bracers

Co'Nahn's Chestguard

Hmm.. None of those pages seem to have ANYTHING on them except a note that there's no info on this item...

As a side note..

The project I undertook to upload all the goodies that are in the downloads section came from a tool that's freely available on the 'net. One, for whatever insane reason, we can't carry here. Go figure. I uploaded everything that it had - and I'm thinking the authors of said product were very thorough getting ALL of the stuff available in the game. Mind, you, they included some things that weren't allowed in the game - Admin testing items like the mutation sets, and some highly overpowered weapons and gear that weren't meant for public distribution.

The point being - if it was in the game - they likely found it and extracted it - and as such, I've uploaded it. I'm wondering if these items aren't part of the CM Patch...

Edited by wolfie2kX

All this armor is in game right enough and was there before the CM patch. It is listed on the High Elf Uniques page of the wiki. The reason why Lujate's links are leading to nowhere is that the current forum software does not process wiki tags for pages with apostrophes in their names, or rather, processes them incorrectly.

• Like! 1

Aka Navaros22 The reason not many people know about them is cause they are not dropped in sacred 2, they are dropped in the expansion Ice & Blood. O_o... That sounds too easy...

Edited by Whereaminow22

If you want any item for a single player char it's actually very easy to get if you know the blueprint ID. You just edit quest.txt (it's in scripts/server) and add the items as rewards for starting a multiplayer quest. The section to edit is name = "S_HE_1_N_db-Startquest Multiplayer All". The document is very large but if you just search "multiplayer" you will find it. Under the "reward skill" line you can add a section for items:

rewards = {
{4137,0},
{4138,0},
{4137,0},
{4138,0},
{4137,0},
{4138,0},
{4137,0},
{4138,0},
{4137,0},
{4138,0},
},

I've never added more than 10 at a time, but it could be just 1 if that's all you want.

Take the character into the multiplayer screen, create a new LAN game (campaign mode), and then when you use the teleporter to go to Sloeford (or anywhere), the items will drop on the ground, at about your current level.

Obviously abusing this method can spoil your fun, but if you're willing to download an item you may as well save some trouble and get it to drop youself. Oh yeah and back up the file before you edit in case something goes bonkers (it won't if you do it correctly though).

• Like! 1

Yeah, to obtain all levels of the uniques, you're right 6 or 7 repetitions wouldn't be enough. That was just to create the levels you described (which I think is a good spread). However, I know you always do the best job you possibly can, so the full spread would of course be doable with twice as much work.

So if you'll do the High Elf, I can start with the Inquisitor.

>"I'm not sure if what you've just did is allowed by forum rules."

Hmm...well the policy here certainly isn't as strict as the Sacred International Forum, as no discussion of modding anything whatsoever is allowed there. We wouldn't even able to talk about making an items mod, much less release one there. This is one of many reasons it was never much of a home for me.

Darkmatters seems to be more lenient. I've been talking about "how to" modding for months in threads, and I don't think it was flouting the rules (I hope not). I don't mean to sound ornery or take anything out on you Silver Fox, but I think it's ludicrous that I or anyone else would have to tiptoe around worrying about talking about MODDING, which is the last lifeline of Sacred 2 now that multiplayer is dead, Ascaron is dead, and CM Patch is almost dried up. Modding is welcomed with open arms in many gaming communities as something that prolongs gameplay experience and adds continued value to the product, and most any game company nowadays worth its sallt would welcome and support it, so I don't see why it should be cloistered and secreted away for Sacred 2. The concern over ruining the multiplayer experience was a legitimate concern when there were actually servers up (I guess?), but that's no longer the case.

In other words, to butcher a quote, I'll stop talking about modding when they pry the keyboard from my cold dead hands. ;)

• Like! 1

>"In other words, to butcher a quote, I'll stop talking about modding when they pry the keyboard from my cold dead hands."

Yes, of course. Especially considering that DarkMatters always welcomed mods and modding guides. I'm sorry if I sounded offensive of unpelasant, I did not mean to insult you, I swear. It's just that one day in the past gogo warned me against discussing everything that can be considered cheat or exploit, and with some modding tricks the line is so thin I'm not sure when we cross it.

OK, guys, the chests with all High Elf Unique Armor were created and uploaded. Once one of the moderators approves the file, everybody who wants any of these items would be able to download them. I collected all 8 items listed on the High Elf unique page of the wiki + Helmet of Insanity, which has versions for all characters.

• Like! 1