Where can I find Ice and Blood?

Ok, so I bought sacred 2 a fe years back and never beat it. To be honestly, none of the classes interested me enough to keep playing it (not counting summoner sw, but I really hate sw appearance). I learned about the expansion that would have a dragon mage class in it (yay dragons), but I had other matters of more importance to think about. Today I reinstalled Sacred 2 to give it another try and started looking around for how much the expansion costs. Every single thing I find is selling BOTH sacred 2 with the expansion. Is there anywhere I can buy the expansion without having to buy a second copy of the game?

I know Amazon has it from various sellers in Japan approximately $32.00. Also Steam has Sacred Gold which has Sacred 2 and Fire & Ice $20. Might be others out there ....

It was hard enough to find Ice & Blood when game was new, yet alone looking now 4 years later. I had bought my I&B off an online retailer and had no idea what my install key was when I tried to reinstall it a few years ago. Eventually bought Sacred 2 Gold again on steam. It was worth it.

• Like! 1

Better off buying it from GOG.com as it is DRM free there and not bound by Steam so you can use it where and when you like. Also it has been modified to be guaranteed to work on WinXP, Win7 and Win8.

Edited by podgie_bear
  • Like! 1

Thanks for the replies, buying sacred two again just feels like a waste of money; I still have the hard 2 disc cdrom right here in perfect condition with the working key and all. How is the expansion much more then original, I can only assume it took the game to a new height?

Lets just say if you start playing Sacred 2 from scratch, half way through you'll feel cheated and get the Ice & Blood expansion anyway. From personal experience, its worth the purchase.

How is the expansion much more then original, I can only assume it took the game to a new height?

LOTS of bug fixes, including the annoying ones.

More quests

+1 Playable character

More fun places to explore

More Sacred humor

I&B is also needed for the FREE community patch that adds even MORE quests (including the disabled Christmas and Easter events), humor, bug fixes, loot. Without it you wont get to enjoy actual NEW features that are still being made for the game by fans of the series.

If I were to roughly meshure it, you are missing out on about +90% more of the game

Edited by SX255
  • Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So I gave in and bought sacred the gold....Dragons have that much power over me.... I'm every dissappointed though. The main reason I even wanted the expension was for Dragon mage and dragon magic. After a few hours of playing him and bit of googling.... I won't be able to play a pure shifterm thus killing the reason I even wanted him and even if I could; the forms seem to be really gimped based on what I'm reading.

I'm about to ask around the modding area about any potential fixes or mods that make pure dragon magic viable.