Ancient Magic against enemy immunities?

Hi everyone!
In these days I'm making new build experiments...yesterday I started a DragonMage Elemental/mentalist build, now he's at level 35 and I took Ancient Magic as 8th skill
So I have a question...
the skill explanation says: Increases damage for non-weapon based Combat Arts (Spell Damage Based Combat Arts) and reduces the opponent's damage resistances/immunities.

it's not very clear...the "Opponents' Immunities, -%" bonus starts at skill level 75? Or even first of maestry I have a bonus against enemy immunities?

• Like! 1

Yes, it's a bonus that only kicks in after mastering the skill. And it's very powerful too. It's sort of like "reverse" damage mitigation that makes enemies more sensitive to spell damage.

• Like! 1

Yes, it's a bonus that only kicks in after mastering the skill. And it's very powerful too. It's sort of like "reverse" damage mitigation that makes enemies more sensitive to spell damage.

Thank you Flix! I think I'll boost that skill in later levels...thank's to "Familiar" buff, my spells are actually very powerful

the resistance against magical damage (spell damage) get important at niob level (probably also at platin). then the resistance is very high and ancient magic will provide that you will still make damage with spells.

• Like! 1