Found something that I was not looking for

So yesterday I was in a Star Trek mude and started to look for an online Star Trek game. The first thing I ran into was the Star Trek Online game that is going to come out and how it is going to be a pay to play game and that made me feal bad for it. Second look was the lucky one I found something that I wasn't looking for but really made my day. The page that I opend was a page made by players for players of any Star Trek game. Here I found a milion things to add to the games that I Love and played 100s of times.

Birth of the federation StarFleet Command 3 and Brige Commander in a new light. New ships from every era new missions and mode that blow my mind away. I started to download like crazy and have been playing all of this games non stop just to see the way the new things players have made. Here I found all the oficial ship for StarFleet Command 4 [the game that will not be made] that they made befoe the end.

The thing that made my day even better is the fact that people that loved BOTF and turned based strategy games came togeter to make birth of the federation 2. The really cool thing is that it will be free so anyone can download it and play it. Now that is what Star Trek lovers can do for them selfs if the game studios don't know what is good for sales.

In the end I made this post so anyone that likes Star Trek or has any Star Trek game can take a look at this pages and maybe bring some life back into the ga,e he played. Here they are:

The first one that I found and got me going:

http://www.startrek-gamers.com/

Here is one for SFC3 files:

http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/fil.../Tutorials;1746

and ine for Brige Commander:

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/files...ander/Ships;639

/shok /shok Awesome Katran /shok /shok

especially the making of BOTF 2 is very very interesting..... spend many day's nights and consecutive weekends on this game ( somewhere in the range of 10 hrs per day sometimes longer /blush )

I'm gonna keep a keen eye on these sites fer sure

That was a big shock for me Dred too. Boy did the game studios miss the chance to make a second part.

And now players will make it for them selfs and it will be free /yay Did you see the cool pics. I think they have the beta version out they need to add the 3d combat.

And yes I spend many hours a day playing it. What race did you play? And Did you play it on line? I played it with a friend in multplay and we had a blast.

P.S.:here is the link were you can download the game once it is out for know they have some cool stuff to keep us going till it comes out

http://botfii.armadafleetcommand.com/index...?name=Downloads

• 2 weeks later...

I usually play with the federation allthough I have played a couple of games with the klingons too .. those cloaked warbirds are snazzy to say the least :bounce:

never played it online as I didn't know anyone who had it and for the most time I didn't have an internet connection at home..

thank god for ADSL

Dred do you have in your MSN an option to invite some one for an online game of Birth of the federation because I do. I dont know if it is some how posible with it to play the game online?

As for me I played the Federation at the begining but now my blood is green and so are my ships all Romulan here love the cloak and first turn strick ability and love the fact that no one of your people get piffed of when you go in a war. :bounce:

well federation is still my favorite because the appeal of mutual integration was much more my playing style.. I only did battle when war was declared upon me.. needless to say this happened mostly when I refused someone a gift...

as for the msn .. no I don't .. don't have it installed anymore as my cd went awol on me. I did download a nocd version once .. but I'm basicly to busy playing different games. who knows when BOTF 2 comes out we'll emerge ourselves into this game and create the unholiest of alliances... ( Federation + romulans )