Alliance requests

I figured I'd keep you folks apprised of requests for alliances with us so we can make joint decisions on what to do with them. Currently, I'd say it's too early in the game to bother with establishing alliances and NAPs, no one can really do anything to anyone else and we don't know how each alliance will actually play the game.

So far, Dark_Sabre had requests for Alliances with:

.: GeneralAntilles of Rebel_Alliance [Rebel]

As you guys know, their method of "asking" kind of blew and we rejected them outright. I don't intend to even persue a NAP.

.: BoMeR2ReMoB for Gens_Superum [x.G.S.x]

I haven't responded yet; (s)he didn't give nay information with the request, just asked if we wanted to form an alliance.

Currently, I'd say it's too early in the game to bother with establishing alliances and NAPs, no one can really do anything to anyone else and we don't know how each alliance will actually play the game.
I agree - and IMO how they play is very important. I'd decline any requests at this point nicely (and we already know you're nicer than I am after the first "offer") to not rule out possibilities in the future, but definitely decline any for now.

I can tell you this much there is few new alliances in Space4K. It will be good for you guys to get protection from some of the havy hitters. I cant offer this because at this time I am playing a solo game and am no longer with my old alliance. I know that Rahvin is playing in his old alliance and they are the most powerfull alliance and when I say this I mean in players. He has rank there and he may offer protection if needed his alliance name means fear to all that have played Space4K before the server restarted. :cha (18):

• 3 weeks later...

I've had another Ally request from Rebel_Alliance [REBEL], but this time from the player WarAdmiral. This one was simply asking if we wanted an alliance.

I'm responding with the "too early to for alliances" response, but we can keep things in mind for later.

Got this one today... I liked the guy's tone, so told him I'd discuss it with you guys, though I thought a merger was unlikely. I told him that we MAY be open for an Alliance or NAP if we decide against the merger:

stubigman

Reply | Report message

Subject:

Content:hiya dude im stubigman of GB.IMP and im looking for strong members and I saw you're a small but strong alliance and I was wondering if ud consider merging into my alliance and u becoming and admin for me! all my members are reaaly friendly and cool so if u like the sound of the idea let me know either way cheers!

regards stubigman GB.IMP founder

Well I dont know the guy but if it is any help for you guys his alliance GB.IMP looks to be a member of the Imperials and as such has a big family and a lot of protection. If you were in it you would have little problems from anyone.

One more thing as far as I know every member of the Imperials or any one of there clans fallow a clear code of acting.

Hope this info helps you all.

Yeah, the Imperials are a pretty big group. Having at least a NAP with them couldn't hurt, I'm sure.

I'd hate to lose our distinctiveness to join up, but I'm willing if the rest are.

Thanks for the input :3lmao:

• 1 month later...

I've had another request from GB.IMP to merge alliances with them... would anyone be oppoesed to offereing an alliance to them?

I'm not sure I'd want us to merge, but having an alliance seems like a good idea.

He has the .Imp to his alliance name. This means that they have to folow all the orders of the Imps. And Imps are a political alliance that holds high good game play diploma. and go to war only when needed.

You wont make a mistake anyway you go.

After he attacked Toret the other day, I received this:

marex86

Reply | Report message

Subject:

Content:HI there!

I am leader of GOJ union and GOJ alliance! As I can see your alliance is going good! So I was thincking would you like to merge with us (you all come to GOJ and have fun together with us)! I can offer you guys some protection if you need it, cos I already have sentihs!

Regards

marex86

BTW: If you have msn you can contact me, so we can talk more

marex86@hotmail.com

I'm not really wanting to merge with these folks, but a NAP would be nice. What do you folks think?

~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Got this one today:

(*)InLus(*)

Reply | Report message

Subject:

Content:Hi I was wondering if you would like to merge your alliance with mine? I would be open minded about changing things. Your benefits for merging is that you would be apart of the Dark Union and having many powerful allies and friends.

What's up with people trying to suck us in to their alliances:)

Well since I was playing it the first time around I can tell you this much. You will sooner or later have to make a choise about how to take things. If you dont get protection of a big union what ever it may be or be a part of one you will get over runed. I dont mean this as a thing to scear you but once they all get hungry for more resources and the places were they can find them smaller and smaller attacdking a smaller allince is a good way to go.

If you need any help or info about what way to go just send me a PM and I will give you all I know about all the unions and there way of playing and acting to other players.

You have a lot of work before you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermore

Reply | Report message

Subject:

Content:Hey

Just wondering about a NAP with my alliance.

Alliance_of_Neutrality [AON]

You're a strong alliance and I would like to establish peace for my future members. This way, we can be sure to be free to grow as we wish, and not fear war with your alliance. Thank you.

-Nevermore

I haven't put a lot of thought into it... I like my little group of friends. As for the others, what I know of their thoughts on the idea have been expressed in this thread.

bigblue

Reply | Report message

Subject:

Content:hey dude,do you want with your friends from alliance join in my,we are 24 on highsocre,and we are the part of goj union,if you want I will give you a rank of administrator,I hope so that you will accept my offer,and if you dont want simple just ignore this message.enoy

bigblue from legion of merceneries

I haven't put a lot of thought into it... I like my little group of friends.
Sorry for not posting here more regularly Ankh :P Everyone should also consider the source when reading my views - I'm the baby of the bunch, and I'm seriously not a fighting type. I'm also a late bloomer, so most of my planets are still puny and weak and so there's no chance I'll have more res than I can store any time soon.

My thoughts about any merge offers are pretty much summed up by the quote above. I like our little group, I like how you're running it, so in general I don't especially want to merge with anyone.

NAP's - I'm not going to be attacking anyone, so NAP's sound good to me. As long as they're not from people who are jerks about it.

Alliances - I'm a bit leary of these, mainly because if we had to go to war to support an ally, I'm not (nor do I expect to be any time soon) in any kind of position to be able to help.