Sacred 2 ciSacred Site

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the S1 General Discussion area, but I know I'm most interested in it because of wanting Sacred 2 info, so I put it here. ciSacred is looking to be one of the hottest sites to check for new Sacred 2 info. I don't know the exact relationship between them and Ascaron, although it is a fansite and not an official site, but it sounds like they'll be one of the non-official places getting new info fastest.

I spent a bit of time there today and found the Germans to be very friendly and welcoming, and the site staff has recently made a few changes to make the place more accessible for non-German speakers:

1) There's an International section with English as the designated language. It's not as extensive as the German sections, but keep in mind that it's been a German S1 fansite for a while now, so that part has had a lot more time to evolve.

2) There's a language selection option on the main page (down in the bottom left corner, under the picture of the seraphim) that you can set without being registered. It changes the forum controls to English. If you do choose to register, you can also set the language in your user CP.

3) In the bottom right-hand corner of each post is a british flag - clicking it will cause the text of that post to be auto-translated into English (it's done in a pop-up window, so if you don't see it come up check your pop-up blocker). It's not the best translation (I'm not sure which engine it uses but it reads a lot like google or babelfish), but it makes it handy for those times when you just want to check one rather than run a whole page's url through a translator.

• 2 weeks later...