eek

Guest gogoblender

My aunt had kidney stones and they hurt like hell. Beff sorry yer having to go through this, I really didn't think it happenned to people so young.

Swift recovery to you!

:D

gogo

Ouch, Bef. My heart reaqlly goes out to you. Having passed a kidney stone once before, I understand just how painful that can be, but to have one lodged or stuck in there that may require surgery ... :D

Best of luck to you and may this all be very brief and painless for you....

:) GL, Bef. I had a kidney stone about four years ago, and I can't say it was particularly pleasant, but I think mine was relatively small/minor. Or, perhaps I simply have no feelings. :cow_white: They are often caused by dehydration, apparently, as most people get stones, but lack of water causes them to leave the kidneys and go places that don't want them. I have not had another since then, I am happy to report. I wish you good health and a stone-free future.

just had meeting with surgeon.. several operations required.. the first is a cystoscopy ® retrograde pyelogram & ureteroscopy & stint insertion..

I have it on thursday morning

It really sucks that most of those procedures have to go up *you know what* See if you can at least get some hot nurses to pay attention to you :D

I am back from the hospital now; stayed overnight as I was not in good shape.

still very sore and have to have a second operation in a weeks time. though hopefully things are on the mend.

thanks all for the wellwishes...