Mass Effect

I came across this new game that was said to be the best RPG game on E3 and the way RPGs will be or should be in the future.

For what this means go to this web page and take a look at the E3 vidio of the game and plese keep in mind that the video is from the game it self. :(

http://masseffect.bioware.com/

I can't wait for it to come out it will be the best thing to come out in space RPGs in some time. Hope all of you like it.

Guest gogoblender

very VERY impressive

lol, kat, where do you get the time to see all these new games?

Anyway... my heat's set and locked upon Sacred 2 when it comes out

Soon, friends...soon

:mad:

gogo

Guest gogoblender

heh, yeah I just saw again the speech scenes these toons are capable of...wowoah

lol, I can only imagine the kind of machine we're gonna need, heh

k...I'm gonan start buyin TWo lotto tickets a week

:cow_white:

gogo

LOL We can hope that a PC version comes out fast after it or they will keep a great game away from us. :cow_white:

I hate the day the firs Play Station came out and took away from us PC lovers a lot of good games :BlobRed:

• 1 year later...

All comes to those who wait. And well we have been waithing for some long time now this award winning game is finally coming to your PCs. :P

All comes to those who wait. And well we have been waithing for some long time now this award winning game is finally coming to your PCs. :hugs:

Woot! Time for everyone to do the flux dance!

older E3 footage, but still shows alot of what the game is about and the goals of its design

a bit of a play through ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Mu_zwAktw...feature=related

Edited by Cygnus
  • 4 weeks later...

hehe that is one funny story and in the long run if they plan to use this so called security system it will heart there sells.

True this new system had a some built in defense systems that got crackers thinking. Like the very first game crack had the flaw of you starting and playing the game but as soon as you reach citadel station you can no longer save the game and well there is the all famous "no access to the galaxy map" which in effect blocked your game play. But in the end all that hard work the put in the sec. system was crashed down by Russian crackers in 20 days. :unsure:

Oh and that game review I promised is coming to busy playing the game. :blush: