Don_Corleone99

Like jade, hes my good online firend,he makes good sigs to and he finds nice pics..but arkantos(ardos gave me his account...previoulsy don_vorleone99 in AZERO, I gave that to wing so when ever he changes the name ill change this one...bUt lol..I dndt know tyoh or arkantos played vendetta,lol...these are good aacouts I never had this many points on any game,lol

as you can see I dont tpye good.and I like games I have ps2,game cube and sega genesis...thats all I can thin kof, but ask away the only question I wont answer is questions I don rknkwo

EDIT: poh yeah and I like to spam

Welcome Don_Corleone99 to D.A.R.K. Matters. Good to have you with us and I hope you will take a good care of Ardos acount.

While you are here take a look around post some read some. :4rofl:

The bar is open all night and the green faerie :faerie: is all ways there. Normaly if Ike is not chaseing her :4rofl:

Once again welcome and we hope you have great time while you are here. The other will come to say hello soon.

Hey Hey Don_Corleone99! :4rofl: Nice to meet another game addict. Man, I miss playing console games. I think the last console I had was the Super Nintendo. Aaah, those were the days. Lots of fun!

Oh and hey. Jade has a collection of art? I wanna see! I'm gonna go bug him to show them off. :faerie:

Hey Don_Corleone99 Welcome to D.a.r.k.

It's always great to see new faces. As Katran said do pop by the bar and make yourself at home here.

Have fun and look forward to reading you on the boards

:devil:

Claire

:yay:

:faerie::4rofl::4rofl:

• 1 month later...