cocktails

jonnyx

tis the season to drink lots (for those over 18) and be merry :4rofl:

and for many its time to crack open those weird and wonderful drinks that your auntie mable brought you back from some wierd shopping trip she went to, and try to find something to use it with!

so any good cocktail recipe's you got going on?

here's our current favorite:

Cham69

2 shots Chambord Raspberry liquer

2 shots Vodka

1 1/4 shot of amaretto

1 shot lime juice

1/2 teaspoon of sugar

give it a damn good shake, poor into a glass and top up with lemonade.

yum!

Guest gogoblender

omg jonny

lol, is that for all one drink?

:)

hahahh, fer me my fave is pretty much just plaine ole eggnog with brandy put in .

My gramma makes the best , from awesome ingredients she spends a whole week buying for in preparation for the huge christmas feasts of our family.

It's frothy and not all full of locust additives and polysorbawhatever from those cartonned eggnog thingies you find in the store.

After a few glasses of her stuff, I feel like superman!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:4rofl:

gogo

omg that sounds pretty heady stuff! Vodka and Amaretto weeeee!

I'm not that great with cocktails tbh I just get incredibly drunk incredibly fast! but I dove love a tequilla sunrise...not very original I know but yummy none the less!

Or just some plain old Vodka from the freezer with oj...hehe not a cocktail I know but mmmmmmm

:bounce::);)

Cocktails? Did someone say cocktails? Hey. Do you guys need a taste tester while you parctice those? :)

Wow. That is one serious cocktail recipe. The room is spinning just from the thought of it. lol. Never had Chambord Raspberry liquer before. Is the alcohol content high? Low? I gotta be careful. I'm a cheap drunk. :bounce:

tis the season to drink lots (for those over 18) and be merry :D
Hey! Some of us have to wait until we're 21! (lol, we'll just overlook the fact that I've spent more years being able to legally drink than I had to wait)

That sounds good Jonny, I might have to try it. I'm pretty boring and usually stick to plain old scotch and water, but my sister-in-law made an excellent punch for halloween that I might play around with. It was pretty typical with a few kinds of soda in it, but what really livened it up was the addition of cranberry juice. That was non-alcoholic and darn tasty, but it's got me thinking about maybe trying some similar recipes (in single serving sizes) with Vodka and maybe some of the crazy-looking liquers.

Guest gogoblender

That drink sounds marvellous Dagirl. Cranberry juice is actually one of my favorite juices and I can see it doing wonders in a punch. We actually here at home, on a lark, just last week, bought some red wine and used some old Tangerines. Peeled and dropped em em.

Voila

Sangria Instante!

Or...close...

lol, we still had ta add sugar cuz it wasn't sweet enough, but for a pre-taste of the glorious holidaze it wsa more than enuff.

Once in german class, my teacher, for last class, brought in some Glauvein

hmmm...that how ya spell it?

lol, anyway...this hot spiced wine was delicious and quite strong...

*hic*

:D

gogo

Oh god... That Sangria! My hand still hurts from crushing those clemetines, lol. Was tastey tho! :D Next time you do the crushing and I do the taste testin, haha. :drinks: