electricsheep.org

Schot

Recently I've been on the oof Fanart section posting and whatnot. In one particular thread there a member created a very nice sig using a fractal he had created. I'm a HUGE fan of fractals and seeing this guys work got me all reved up to make my own fractals, so I did a search. What I found was far beyond my expectations of what is being done on the net with fractals. What I found is nothing short of jaw dropping!

It's called electricsheep. It's a screen saver. But nothing you guys have seen before. It's an evolving fractal screensaver using bittorrent tech. People can submit fractal designs into what they call the electricsheep gene pool and each design is called a sheep. Gathering a "flock" is necessary in order to have the screensaver mutate into various shapes. I'll leave the rest for you to read in the official site. But first! A taste of the greatness that knocked me off my chair. :o

Recent sample of electricsheep

electricsheep.org

Now I just have to figure out how to get it working on my pc... :)

Enjoy! :drool:

Getting up off the floor and I am amazied!! yup it certainly does knock you off your chair!! What a great find Schot!! That is beautiful!! I can just imagine that played onto a big wall via a projector!!! wow!! And if you figure out how to make them maybe you could give us a tut on here :bow:

wow it's free and sounds a bit technical for me but hey ho!! and wow I can't get off that site!!! :3lmao:

I love it!!

:):o:drool: