Middle Earth Wars

some players from my alliance in uni9(Revenge) start play this game,is very nice

http://www.middleearthwars.com/

Races

Users have the ability to choose one of four races from Middle Earth Wars. They can choose to be either Elve, Man, Orc or Uruk-hai.

Each race offers a different advantage, leading to a different set of strategies and gameplay. The races are all equally playable and able to ascend the ranks.

You can change your race at anytime you want, however you can only do this three times, and all UU, weapons and rank will be lost.

Elve: Much stronger in Defense. Slightly weaker attack.

Man: Increased Income. Balanced Attack,Defense and Covert.

Orc: Much stronger in Covert. Balanced Attack and Defense.

Uruk-hai: Much stronger in Attack. Weaker defense.

Note: As time passes in Middle Earth, different races will be added. Such as...

The Second Age - Dwarves, Trolls and Hobbits will be added to main game play.

The Third Age - Nazgul, Istari and Mamukil will be added to main game play.

Hi Kiki the Killer & Welcome to the boards!

Oooh I tried playing this game but was absolutely appalling at it!....my kids were better at this than me! :Just_Cuz_21: So I have to admit I watched the eldest play for a while but it's a great game!

• 8 months later...

Just a quick update, Revenge is ranked about 7th here with top 5 average power per member, and we just won two wars and avoided one with the number one player. If any of you guys are still interested in joining, we would love to have you! It only takes about 30 seconds a day to play effectively, and we have alot of fun! :whistle: Some of the great old time uni 9'ers such as Dutch, werner, Monk(Huflungpoo), Ikarus (Ikky), and several others are there! Hope you look into it. :blink:

PS, it is called Realm Battles now, the JRR Tolkien sued them. :P