Top 10 toys that will maime, kill and irradiate!

:)

Ahh Rik I am sooo glad you posted this! I am still laughing! I want the Lawn darts! and the Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab :4rofl: Ahh this is a brilliant link!...

Can you imagione the horror of that cabbage patch kid! :3lmao: Chucky is alive and in a box!

My sides are hurting too much now!

In August 2000, Fisher-Price recalled 218,000 of the Power Wheels motorcycles, warning: "Children can be injured when the motorcycle ride-ons fail to stop and strike other objects." Stunt children everywhere observed a moment of silence.

LOL they don't say!

OMG - What were they thinking!

Just too much fun. Ya gotta love the canibalistic Cabbage Patch doll.... :hugs:

hahahahahaha!

Omg my eyes are all watery from laughing and I think I'm only half way. I don't think I can take much more! :hugs:

Just finished reading the Rapid Cabbage Patch. Toooo funny!

In creating this innovative new toy, the great minds at Mattel devised a motorized mouth that sensed neither pleasure nor pain. It chewed for chewing's sake. With no mechanism to turn off the munching should trouble arise, it was only a matter of time before some cherub's long blonde hair got caught in the doll's rabid jaws. After 35 fingers and ponytails fell victim, the Snacktime Kids were removed from retail shelves forever, and 500,000 customers were offered a full $40 refund.

Nice one Firefly! :hugs: