What's with Ban Danna from Jin Roh?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

I think he's had enough of D.a.r.k. kicking Jin Roh around in uni 9 and has begun to go on the offensive. He makes me nervous cuz he's got gates just a few ss's away from where my fleet comes home to roost AND...I was just checking fleet scores out a few mins ago on a lark...

50000 plus ships for Ban Danna?

:hugs:

I know he took a lot of heat cuz he was unable to protect his members when we started the secret* cough* bbq on these guys a while ago and is probably looking to firm up his leadership. Darth and Nine nine especially said that noone was able to support them.

Does anyone have any intel on this guy?

Or what his Fleet Composition is like?

I really don't want to go into fleet building competition with him and start rankling him out in the rim, but I know he has a sore spot for me and ..it looks like he's building up a nice tidy fleet.

:3lmao:

gogo

Hmm, I haven't seen any intel on him since probably July. If he's got his eye on ya, be very careful in how you fleetsave. He had a formidable fleet back then, I assume it's bigger now.

eeeh, I might be abit guilty here as well .. accidently snagged couple 100k deut from a jin roh moon in g3 .. irvin I think he was called .. oooops :thumbsup:

(and visited a couple WB.RES people along the path as well .. it was just sitting there doing nothing!)

Guest gogoblender

He hasn't poked or shown any kind of interest in me lately actually. And I'm usually the one always poking him. Im just so curious about his fleet comp and thinkin that maybe it's time for me to ramp up the fleet again

:thumbsup:

gogo

I haven't ever been probed by him even though I have hit a couple of JIN ROH members in Gal 7.

But, I checked the HoF Boards and see he made a hit on 12/30/06 with 14,000 LF and 2,000 BS. On 11/23/06 he posted another hit with 25,000 LF, 270 HF, 1,500 CR, and 500 BS. His current fleet size is >58,000. One can only gues what he's been doing recently with his fleet.

Good to know that he hasn't been pestering any of us.

Gogo, I gotta ask, have you noticed that he's building fleet? Is that what is behind your concern?

Guest gogoblender
I haven't ever been probed by him even though I have hit a couple of JIN ROH members in Gal 7.

But, I checked the HoF Boards and see he made a hit on 12/30/06 with 14,000 LF and 2,000 BS. On 11/23/06 he posted another hit with 25,000 LF, 270 HF, 1,500 CR, and 500 BS. His current fleet size is >58,000. One can only gues what he's been doing recently with his fleet.

Good to know that he hasn't been pestering any of us.

Gogo, I gotta ask, have you noticed that he's building fleet? Is that what is behind your concern?

I'm a bit concerned with my whole "meta" grasp on what is goin through his head.

I really did a huge job on nine nine, and rembmer that nine left jin roh cuz they couldn't help him out. I also trashed/hoffed Darth Raider three or four times. And when Bandanna came so close to my ss, I remebmer being pretty surprised that a LEADER of another clan would come so close to where I was hquing. And when I started probing Ban Danna to keep an eye on him a I got a bunch of flak from him regarding *respect" and *we should leave each other in peace*...

right

And when I attempted to talk to him about why he put a planet and moon so close to me when he knew that it would affect my game posture he responded quite immaturely with:

"Who are you to question my game style!*

And...he was teh one who came in so close to me?

Well, I left off trying to crash him after me and esfan realized that this guy seemed to be ALWAYS on. And I mean that...ALWAYS.

I thought that my hours were pretty crazy but Ban Danna puts me to shame.

And then...the last time I blasted the whole collection of Darth's planets near me for the equivalent of about three hoffs worth of Rez, Ban Danna probed me.

So since then...nothing, and I guess I was just taken off guard by how many ships he has.

I've done careful calculations of who (that matters) that can get to my fleet in one swoop and crash me and sorta calculated minimal risk.

But with Ban Danna so close by with a gate, he's beginning to put my Rim operations in the "more than risky" column of the figures and is making me think twice about this feller.

I really didn't wanna build any more fleet cuz hiding it is becoming a chore and a pain, but if Ban Danna's fleet comp is good enough to crash me urggh...I'm gonna have to begin VERY careful fleet saving and that's gonna cost me a huuuge fortune in deut daily.

:thumbsup:

gogo

Gogo, I kind of see it like this. We've got devil we know and the devil we don't know. Ban Danna is the devil we know and Borg is the devil we don't know.

I'm fairly certain that Borg has taken over Darth Raider's account. I'm sure this isn't simply a Darth Raider name change to Borg. I think Borg was around once before and is a fleeter. We're gonna have to watch him carefully as he has a number of moons in his Gal 7 cluster of colonies. And he's pulled up his fleet numbers to about 5,000.

I've been fleet saving religously ever since Urkhai, Sphenodon, Munson and others noticed my moons in Gal 7 so I'm hoping that will deter the JIN ROH folks as well. I'm building jumpgates [gawd, they take along time] now on one and will start the other in a couple of days.

Right now there's only 3000 players left in UNI9. So, profitable targets are tough to find. A savvy high ranked player could make our lives quite difficult in the rim, so we've got to be extra careful.

I'm gonna have to begin VERY careful fleet saving and that's gonna cost me a huuuge fortune in deut daily.

I have one word for you, Gogo: Deathstar.

Ditto to that. I think it's far past time, Gogo. :thumbsup:

He also has 8+ RIPs, I saw his fleet like a month ago and I think I was able to destroy it, but not profit. He has quite a few lfs, and I have about 7k cr so that might have something to do with the result. I think that you have more than I do gogo, so he should be the worried one. Anyway, here's a little tip for you, get on nish's good side because he has him on msn and can tell you when he's on / off. He lives in the states, I think its EST.

Yeah, but Nish, while quick to mention that he knows his on/off times and offering to tell them to you never seems to actually do so. Back during the BBQ he offered to tell me Ban Dana's on/off time on numerous occasions, I'd say, please tell, and he wouldn't do so.

Guest gogoblender

Dang, Cth...when'd you go and buy yerself 7000 cruisers! lol, I only have about 6500 so you've yanked into the lead :P

I've just pmed Munson to probe all of Ban Dana's planets for me and see if he can find his fleet. And yeah I guess I can ask NIsh to help out with this..but wouldn't that mean that Nish is a friend of Ban Dana's?

I REALLY need this Bandana's fleet comp.

Is there anyone I can pay to get the numbers for me?

Ideas anyone?

:P

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Sorry for the double post.

I just realized something.

Bandana is catching up with me in rank AND increasing his fleet numbers...

Dang, this guy is crashing peeps big time

:P

gogo

I don t have any information about Ban Danna

But I have 2 menbers of jin roh that lately prob me every days and expecialy one of them Poseidon... He have the old acount of Riot and is main with moon is realy close to my main planet...this one prob me every days more then once I think he alredy see me fleet by palanx..never in the ground and I have the comfirmation from a friend that speak a litle bit with him and he said that Poseidon ask is help for recyclers to crash my fleet ...he alredy try once to atack one of my colonys that have a lot of resourses ready to build a solar plant..I was online send him a message and he recal... of course after I see him doing that and the message from my friend I realise that I am going to have work for a long time :P...

He have made a 20% that you all can see in the board of ogame and for what I see he is "friend" of Omerta ( main with moon 4ss from my main)..... anyway I just need keep a good fleet save and he can t get me if I don t make any mistake...and I think is time to improve my fleet.... my jump gates will be ready soon and I may have a few planes to get him ... but of course I can t compete with him if he launch all the fleet....still :)

its little of topic but is just to you see that JinRoh don t forget the pass and they may have big planes :P

JaFoste